Raffle to Benefit R.A.C.E.
Stay tuned for raffles at our race events for your chance to win and help a good cause!
If you have the winning ticket, please email email@example.com to collect your winnings.
Fundraising and Volunteering
R.A.C.E raises money through various community events and partnerships such as a 50/50 raffle, an Easter Egg Dash, various auctions throughout the year and staff contributions.Volunteering:
Through various partnerships, R.A.C.E. will continue Chicagoland Speedway and Route 66 Raceway’s tradition of giving back to the local community via service hours and volunteering.
How to Request a Grant
How to Request a Grant
R.A.C.E., Racing Advocates for Community Enrichment, was established in 2012 providing support to nonprofit organizations and charitable causes while volunteering to cultivate community growth. As a Donor Advised Fund of the NASCAR Foundation, a 501 c3 charitable entity, R.A.C.E. aims to improve the quality of life for the greater Chicagoland area while focusing on causes centered on youth, safe driving and the military.
R.A.C.E. beneficiaries have included:
100 Club of Chicago
Armed Forces Foundation
|Special Olympics Illinois|
|Catholic Charities, Diocese of Joliet||Cornerstone Services, Inc.|
|George Werden Buck Boys & Girls Club||Greater Joliet Area YMCA|
|Joliet Area Community Hospice||Make-A-Wish of Illinois|
|Midtown Educational Foundation||Muscular Dystrophy Association|
|Nathan C. Splant Foundation||Silver Cross Healthy Community Commission|
|Sole Star Supporters||Special Olympics Illinois|
|Together We Cope||Toys for Tots|
|Operation Care Package||Wilmington Coalition for a Healthy Community|
Chicagoland Speedway is proud to support various fundraising efforts of non-profit organizations and the tremendous work they do in as many ways possible. Unfortunately, due to volume of requests we receive, we are unable to donate to every non-profit organization.
To apply for a donation, please click here to print the form and mail it to:
Attn: Donation Requests
500 Speedway Blvd
Joliet, IL 60433
- Each CLS Donation Request Form may be accompanied by a one-page attachment on official business letterhead. Requests submitted without the CLS Donation Request Form will not be accepted. You are encouraged to submit further documents and information regarding your event or non-profit organization to CLS.
- A 501-C3 form must be attached to your request. Please include a copy of the proper form verifying the tax exempt number when applying.
- Due to the overwhelming number of requests each year, all submissions will be reviewed, however, every request cannot be approved.
- If your request is approved, CLS will contact you per your contact information with instructions for receiving your donation. If you filled out a form and your request is denied, you will receive notification.
- Expect processing time of between 3-4 weeks upon receiving your request.
- Requests must be received at least 90 days before the event.
- Phone calls or e-mails regarding donation requests will not be accepted.
- We do not grant donation requests for events and fundraisers held for one person, family or school.
- Chicagoland Speedway must limit donations to one per year for each organization.
- Please keep in mind, submitting a request does not guarantee a donation.
Thank you for considering Chicagoland Speedway as a contributor to your event. We thank you for the work that you do and wish you the absolute best in your charitable and fundraising efforts.