About The ISC Weather Protection Program
- What is the ISC NASCAR event policy for inclement weather?
- Which tracks are part of the ISC Weather Protection Program?
- How much does the ISC Weather Protection Program cost?
- How do I exchange my ticket(s) for a future race event if my race is postponed?
- For what future events can I exchange unused tickets?
- What tickets are eligible under this policy?
- What if I used some of my tickets for the rescheduled event but not all of them?
- What about other purchased items such as parking, camping, pit or fan zone passes, etc.?
- Can I get a cash refund for my tickets?
- What if the event is delayed?
- What if the event is shortened due to weather?
A. Auto Club Speedway
Daytona International Speedway*
Michigan International Speedway
Watkins Glen International
*Fans may exchange tickets for any NASCAR event at Daytona International Speedway with the exception of the Daytona 500. If the Daytona 500 is postponed, Daytona 500 ticketholders may exchange their tickets for any ISC event or the following year’s Daytona 500 event.
Nothing. The protection is free for all customers with a paid regular NASCAR grandstand ticket at any of the 12 ISC venues listed.
Eligible regular grandstand tickets may be exchanged for any future ISC NASCAR race within one (1) year of the original event date or for the same race the following year, excluding the Daytona 500. Only current Daytona 500 tickets can be redeemed for the next year’s Daytona 500. Eligible tickets must be redeemed within 60 days of completion of the postponed event. Regular grandstand tickets may only be exchanged for the same race series as the postponed event. If eligible regular grandstand tickets are not redeemed during the allotted timeframe set forth, the exchange opportunity will expire.
Only regular grandstand tickets purchased directly from an ISC venue are eligible for an exchange under this policy. Complimentary regular grandstand tickets are not eligible for exchange under this policy. Restrictions also apply to corporate tickets and other special purchase situations. Patrons should contact the track ticket office after the postponed event has been completed with questions regarding eligibility.
Any eligible unused regular grandstand ticket(s) for the rescheduled event date may be redeemed. Complete the request form below or contact the track ticket office to inquire about the eligibility of your grandstand ticket(s).
The ISC Weather Protection Program only covers regular grandstand tickets.
No. Cash refunds will not be issued. This policy allows regular grandstand tickets to be exchanged for future NASCAR races at any ISC venue listed.
The ISC Weather Protection Program only applies if a race event is postponed and moved to a date other than the originally scheduled date. Delayed races regardless of the length of delay are not eligible, including if the event completes after 11:59pm.
The ISC Weather Protection Program will not apply to races that were shortened due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances where the event is counted as official by the appropriate sanctioning body.