Burndown at Sundown 50/50 Info
About R.A.C.E. Foundation
R.A.C.E., Racing Advocates for Community Enrichment, was established in 2012 providing support to nonprofit organizations and charitable causes while volunteering to cultivate community growth. As a Donor Advised Fund of the NASCAR Foundation, a 501 c3 charitable entity, R.A.C.E. aims to improve the quality of life for the greater Chicagoland area while focusing on causes centered on youth, safe driving and the military.
You can donate to R.A.C.E. online by clicking below!
How To Request A Donation
Chicagoland Speedway is proud to support a variety of fundraising efforts of numerous nonprofit organizations throughout the community. The honor the tremendous work they do and attempt to assist in as many ways possible. Unfortunately, due to volume of requests we receive though, we are unable to accommodate each and every request.
To apply for a donation, please click the link below and follow the appropriate steps.
Important Information Regarding All Donation Requests
- Requests submitted by mail and/or email will not be reviewed or accepted.
- A 501-C3 form must be attached to your request.
- Due to the overwhelming number of requests received each year, all submissions will be reviewed, however, every request cannot be approved.
- If your request is approved, CLS will contact you per your contact information with instructions for receiving your donation.
- If you fill out a form and your request is denied, you will receive notification.
- Expect processing time of between 3-4 weeks upon receiving your request.
- Requests must be received at least 90 days before the event.
- Phone calls or e-mails regarding donation requests will not be accepted.
- We do not grant donation requests for events and fundraisers held for one person, family or school.
- Chicagoland Speedway must limit donations to one per year for each organization.
- Please keep in mind, submitting a request does not guarantee a donation.
- Thank you for considering Chicagoland Speedway as a contributor to your event. We thank you for the work you do and wish you the absolute best in your charitable and fundraising efforts.
The 2018 Grant Request Form Will Be Available Soon!
Fundraising and Volunteering
R.A.C.E raises money through various community events and partnerships such as a 50/50 raffle and various auctions throughout the year and staff contributions.
Through various partnerships, R.A.C.E. will continue Chicagoland Speedway and Route 66 Raceway’s tradition of giving back to the local community via service hours and volunteering.
2017 R.A.C.E. Beneficiaries
Charities who received donations from R.A.C.E. Foundation in 2017 included:
- 100 Club of Chicago
- The Bridge Teen Center
- The Cancer Support Center
- Center for Disability Services
- Muscular Dystrophy Association
- Northern Illinois Food Bank
- Wilmington Coalition for a Healthy Community
- Grundy County Community Foundation
- Easter Seals
- Grundy County PADS
- Muscular Dystrophy Association
- Will County Children's Advocacy Center
- Coal City Soccer Club
- Special Olympics
- Grundy Resource Organization
- Miracle League
- Morris Police Benevolent Society
- Team Make A Difference
- United Way
- Pits for Patriots
- Ronald McDonald House Charities
- PAWS Chicago