COUNTRY SUPERSTAR LUKE BRYAN TO PERFORM PRE-RACE CONCERT FOR THE GEICO 400 ON SUNDAY, SEPT. 16
Country music star Luke Bryan will perform a pre-race infield concert on Sunday, September 16, at Chicagoland Speedway as a prelude to the GEICO 400 and the start of the Chase for the NASCAR Sprint Cup. All fans with a race ticket can enjoy the concert from the grandstands, and for the first time ever season ticket holders and fans with pit passes will be able to walk down to the infield to enjoy one of country music’s premier talents. Bryan will also be performing the National Anthem prior to the GEICO 400 getting underway.
Don’t miss this country star and the stars of NASCAR including Dale Earnhardt Jr., Jimmie Johnson, Tony Stewart and others as they battle it out in the first race of the Chase for the NASCAR Sprint Cup.
Concert set to begin at 11:15am*
As always at Chicagoland Speedway, parking is FREE and coolers* are allowed in the grandstands.
Single Day Grandstand Tickets start at $55! Be sure to add pit passes if you want to be up close!
- Racing To Read Program at Laraway School Ramps Up for Turn 3 This February
- Chicagoland to Host Last-Chance Races for New XFINITY, Truck Series Playoffs
- R.A.C.E. DONATES OVER $87,000 IN 2015
- 2016 NASCAR Schedule Released, NASCAR Reaches Five-Year Sanction Agreements with National Series Tracks
- CHICAGOLAND SPEEDWAY & LEVY RESTAURANTS VISIT JOLIET TOWNSHIP HIGH SCHOOL CULINARY ARTS STUDENTS