Fast Track Lanes
Guests without bags may take advantage of no-lines, no-waiting entry at the Main Gate.
To expedite entrance into the facility, guests are encouraged to arrive at the gates as early as possible and have your bags open for inspection. The above are subject to change without notice.
Permitted Spectator Items
To provide everyone with a safe environment, the following revised policies shall be in effect:
One soft side bag or cooler, no larger than 6 x 6 x 12 inches or 400 cubic inches
- Coolers of this size typically have a removable plastic liner and are branded to hold 6 pack of Coca-Cola or other beverages.
- A soft side insulated cooler may contain ice, beverages and food items.
One lightweight backpack, day pack or clear backpack, approximately 18 X 18 X 4 inches, are permitted but are subject to search
- Bag can be used to carry personal mobile devices (i.e. cell phone, tablets, etc…), binoculars, scanners, headsets, cameras, samples received, or souvenir purchases.
- The above bag may also be worn separately over the neck or on the belt.
- Fans can bring in one cooler and one backpack.
Other permitted items:
- Binoculars, scanners, headsets, cameras, not in a bag, worn separately over the neck or on the belt will be allowed.
- Seat cushions with no arms or frame components are allowed.
- All items brought through a Grandstand gate are subject to be searched.
- Guests without any carry-in items are encouraged to go directly to and use the express lanes at each admission gate.
Prohibited Spectator Items
The following may not enter the admission gates or be left in or around the gate area:
- Firearms, fireworks and items restricted by Local, State and Federal laws.
- Hard sided coolers, hydration backpacks, thermos and insulated cups of any size.
- Drugs (unless prescribed by a medical physician and medically necessary)
- Strollers or wagons will be allowed on property but are prohibited through the grandstand gates (seating areas, elevators and concourse). Chicagoland Speedway will not assume any responsibility for strollers or wagons left unattended.
- No bicycles, glass containers, umbrellas, scooters, skateboards, folding chairs, laser pointers, large flag poles or poles of any type or pets (trained assistance animals for disabled guests are welcome).
- Any soft sided coolers/bags, backpacks or containers larger than the allowable size noted above.
- Camel back hydration packs are not allowed through grandstand gates.
- None of the above restricted items may be left in or around the gate area.
- Any items deemed to be an obstruction to other spectators
- Lewd behavior and language will not be tolerated
Due to event scheduling, Guest Services emails will be answered Monday-Friday from 9 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Thank you in advance for your understanding.