Chicagoland Speedway Car Show Information
Have a classic car you can't wait to cruise in all summer long? Or how about that hot rod you spent all winter restoring? If you've got a classic or custom ride you can't wait to show off, sign up for our Chicagoland Speedway Car Show on Saturday, July 19, 2014 as part of Rally, Rock and Race Weekend!
The car show will take place in Champions Park at Chicagoland Speedway from 11 a.m. - 7 p.m. The car show will be limited to 200 cars.
Cars will be voted on by attendees. The five cars who get the most votes will also display at the Hollywood Casino - Joliet Route 66 Classic and will win two tickets to our NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race on Sept. 14!
Registration is now open! It will close on June 30. Accepted car owners will be sent final car show details following the end of the registration period.
Ready to show off your vehicle? Fill out the form below now or call 815-722-5500 to find out about our printable registration form.
- Vehicle must be driveable
- Car must be in good condition
- Must be able to drive and park on grass or gravel - no towing or trailers
- Cannot tailgate
- Vehicle must be licensed and insured
- Cars must remain in designated area until Champions Park closes.
- Cars are subject to Chicagoland Speedway approval