Green Flag Garage
The Green Flag Garage offers fans a pre-race experience with access to NASCAR drivers prior to their participation in the first race in the Chase for the NASCAR Sprint Cup. For the first time ever at Chicagoland Speedway, a select group of fans will have the opportunity to set foot in areas that were previously restricted, including a guided tour of the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Garage.
Located in the NASCAR garages, the Green Flag Garage experience includes a Fan Zone Pit Pass ($50 value), Sprint Cup Garage Tour, NASCAR Hauler walk-through, driver appearances and a meal.
Tickets to the Green Flag Garage are $149.
Open on Sunday, Sept. 14 from 9:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m., the Green Flag Garage gives fans a chance to start race day near NASCAR’s teams and drivers.
- Your free Fan Zone Pit Pass on Sunday will give you access to the pre-race concert, Infield Fan Zone and much more. Click here to learn more.
Due to space restrictions, only a limited number of tickets will be sold in the garage. A grandstand or infield admission ticket must also be purchased to gain access to the Green Flag Garage.
- Kevin Harvick
- Stay tuned for more!
Green Flag Garage Menu
11:00 AM – 1:00 PM (serving time)
- Fresh Ground Beef Burgers grilled to perfection with char-grilled onions, pickles, beefsteak tomatoes, assorted sliced cheeses and a variety of traditional condiments.
- Hot Dog Bar - A unique and flavorful combination of all-beef Kosher-style hot dogs with ketchup, mustard and pickle relish.
- Sweet and Sour Slaw-Crisp shaved cabbage tossed with Vidalia onions and distilled vinegar finished with sea salt and parsley
- Potato Salad
- Assorted Cookies and Brownies
- Complimentary Coke products