Frequently Asked Questions
What is the smoking policy at Chicagoland Speedway?
All grandstands are smoke free (including electronic cigarettes), in accordance with The Smoke-free Illinois Act prohibiting smoking in public places.
What time do parking lots and facility gates open?
- More information coming soon. Parking is free at Chicagoland Speedway. There is no overnight parking or camping allowed in Chicagoland Speedway parking lots.
Where are Baby Changing Stations located?
- They are located on the Concourse Level at 416-417 (North Section) and 117-118 (South Section). Also, they are located at the Mezzanine Concourse at 407 (North Section) and 108 (South Section). They are located in Men and Women's restrooms.
Where is the Will Call ticket office located?
- Day-of Ticket Will Call is located at the Main Gate grandstand entrance – Box Office.
- Advance Ticket Will Call is located at the Administration Office - Gate 1 from Schweitzer Road.
How can I report an incident or request assistance in the grandstands?
- Notify the nearest usher, security officer or Chicagoland Speedway staff.
Where are the ATM machines located?
- ATM machines are located in Champions Park, Mezzanine level sections 406 and 108; Concourse level in sections 101, 112 and 411 near the main ticket gate and in the Infield Fan Zone.
Where are the restrooms located?
- Restrooms are located on the Concourse level in sections 108, 117, 124, 407, 416 and 423; Mezzanine level in sections 108, 124, 407 and 423. All permanent restrooms are ADA accessible. Port-a-lets can be found near the North entrance gate. Port-a-lets can also be found throughout our parking lots and the infield.
Where are the convenience stores located?
- Chicagoland Speedway Pit Stop stores are located in the infield by the scoring pylon and in the GEICO Lakeside Campgrounds during September Weekend.
Where can I purchase Chicagoland Speedway merchandise?
- Chicagoland Speedway and select driver-specific merchandise are available for purchase in the Merchandise Midway outside of the grandstands. Chicagoland Speedway vendors are also located in the Infield.
Where can I rent a scanner and purchase the channel list?
- Vendors are located in the merchandise midway outside of the grandstands.
Where are the first aid stations located?
- First Aid stations are located at section 112 and 411 on the concourse level of the grandstands.
What happens if the race is postponed?
- All tickets will be honored on the rescheduled race day. All ticket sales are final. No refunds or exchanges.
What are the pet policies?
- All pets must be kept on a handheld leash that is 6 feet or shorter or confined in the interior of the owner's personal recreational vehicle. For pop-ups and tents, pets must be secured in a container, such as a portable cage or kennel.
- Guests with pets may take their dogs in designated pet areas or walk their pet in the camping areas. Pet owners are required to pick up after their pets and properly dispose of waste.
- Pets that interfere with the quality of the Guest experience at Chicagoland Speedway Campground areas in any away (such as aggression, noise, waste, etc.) or generate a legitimate complaint to management will result in the pet owner being required to discontinue the pet's inappropriate behavior, remove the pet to an off-site kennel or leave the campsite.
- Pet owners are responsible for any personal injury or property damage caused by their pet while visiting Chicagoland Speedway.
What are the service animal policies?
- Chicagoland Speedway recognizes the importance of service animals in assisting guests with visual and other impairments. These animals are welcomed throughout the property, but must remain leashed and harnessed at all times.
- Guests are required to bring their own pet waste disposal bags.
- Guests who bring service animals may request wheelchair seating to accommodate the service animals safely and comfortably.
What is the Chicagoland Speedway Golf Cart Policy?
- No personal use of golf carts or utility-type vehicles are allowed on Chicagoland Speedway property.
- Physically impaired, disabled or handicapped persons are permitted to use commercially manufactured, single-person electric convenience vehicles (ECV’s).
- Golf carts or other approved vehicles are permitted on Chicagoland Speedway property for business purposes only. Operator must be working on behalf of International Speedway Corporation or Chicagoland Speedway. Permitted golf carts must be registered.
- Violation of these regulations will result in the golf cart being impounded for the remainder of the event weekend and possible expulsion of the operator from the property.
These regulations are designed to provide a safer environment for all persons attending events at Chicagoland Speedway. Thank you for your cooperation. If you have any questions regarding this policy, please call 815-722-5500.
Where are the Information Booths located?
- Info Booths are conveniently located throughout our facility. Information Center Ambassadors will provide information regarding directions, area attractions, facility information, and other guest assistance needs. Info Booths are in radio contact with our ADA transports and Chicagoland Speedway staff.
For additional questions, please email: Guestservice@chicagolandspeedway.com
Due to event scheduling, Guest Services emails will be answered Monday-Friday from 9 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Thank you in advance for your understanding.