Small soft-sided coolers no larger than 6 x 6 x 12 inches
Coolers of this size typically have a removable plastic liner and are branded to hold 6 pack of Coca-Cola or other beverages.
A soft side insulated cooler may contain ice, beverages and food items.
- One lightweight backpack, day pack or clear backpack
- Approximately 18 X 18 X 4 inches, are permitted but are subject to search
- Bag can be used to carry personal mobile devices (i.e. cell phone, tablets, etc…), binoculars, scanners, headsets, cameras, samples received, or souvenir purchases.
- The above bag may also be worn separately over the neck or on the belt.
- Fans can bring in one cooler and one backpack.
- Binoculars, scanners, headsets, cameras, not in a bag, worn separately over the neck or on the belt will be allowed.
- Seat cushions with no arms or frame components are allowed.
*All items brought through a grandstand gate are subject to be searched.
The following may not enter the admission gates or be left in or around the gate area:
- Firearms, fireworks and items restricted by Local, State and Federal laws. Firearms are not permitted on Chicagoland Speedway property.
- In Accordance with the Illinois Concealed Carry Act (Section 65 Prohibited Areas), Firearms are prohibited in (17) Any stadium, arena, or the real property or parking area under the control of a stadium, arena, or any collegiate or professional sporting event.
- Hard sided coolers, hydration backpacks, thermos and insulated cups of any size.
- Drugs (unless prescribed by a medical physician and medically necessary)
- Strollers or wagons will be allowed on property but are prohibited through the grandstand gates (seating areas, elevators and concourse).
- Glass containers, umbrellas, scooters, skateboards, folding chairs, laser pointers, large flag poles or poles of any type or pets (trained assistance animals for disabled guests are welcome).
- Any soft sided coolers/bags larger than 6x6x12
- Backpacks larger than 18x18x4
- Camel back hydration packs
- Any items deemed to be an obstruction to other spectators
Lewd behavior and language will not be tolerated
For any additional questions, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to event scheduling, Guest Services emails will be answered Monday-Friday from 9 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Thank you in advance for your understanding.