What you need to know about tailgating at CLS
What you need to know about tailgating at Chicagoland
Am I allowed to tailgate at Chicagoland Speedway?
Yes! You can Tailgate in your designated parking lots. We encourage you to enjoy and have fun while attending any race event at our facility!
Things Permitted at Chicagoland Speedway Tailgating Spots!
Can I bring a big cooler for designated spots?
- Yes, you can bring as big as a cooler you want to your tailgating spot!
Can I bring a tent?
- Yes, you can bring a 10x10 canopy tent.
Can I bring a music player and or boom box?
- Yes, you can definitely listen to music while tailgating and relaxing! Just be mindful of your neighbors, of course.
Can I bring a TV?
- You can bring TVs! But you have to have a generator.
Can I bring beer?
- Yes, what is tailgating without cold beverage!
Can I bring glass alcohol bottles?
- You can bring glass bottles into your tailgating spot, however not into the facility.
Can I bring a grill, food, utensils for meals?
- Yes, you can bring grilling supplies. Eat up!
Am I allowed to bring my own games?
- Yes you can bring games.
Things to be cautious about while tailgating…
- Make sure to always be courteous to your neighbors while tailgating at our facility
- Secure your items after leaving your tailgating site.
- Please pick up your trash
- Make sure people are respectful to one another
What can be brought into the grandstands?
- Small soft-sided coolers no larger than 6 x 6 x 12 inches
- Coolers of this size typically have a removable plastic liner and are branded to hold 6 pack of Coca-Cola or other beverages.
- A soft side insulated cooler may contain ice, beverages and food items.