Chicagoland Speedway is proud to support various fundraising efforts of non-profit organizations and the tremendous work they do in as many ways possible. Unfortunately, due to volume of requests we receive, we are unable to donate to every non-profit organization.
To apply for a donation, please print the following form and mail it to:
Attn: Donation Requests
500 Speedway Blvd
Joliet, IL 60433
· Each CLS Donation Request Form may be accompanied by a one-page attachment on official business letterhead. Requests submitted without the CLS Donation Request Form will not be accepted. You are encouraged to submit further documents and information regarding your event or non-profit organization to CLS.
· A 501-C3 form must be attached to your request. Please include a copy of the proper form verifying the tax exempt number when applying.
· Due to the overwhelming number of requests each year, all submissions will be reviewed, however, every request cannot be approved.
· If your request is approved, CLS will contact you per your contact information with instructions for receiving your donation. If you filled out a form and your request is denied, you will receive notification.
· Expect processing time of between 3-4 weeks upon receiving your request.
· Requests must be received 90 days before the event
· Phone calls or e-mails regarding donation requests will not be accepted.
· We do not grant donation requests for events and fundraisers held for one person or family.
· Requests must be received at least 90 days before the event.
· Chicagoland Speedway must limit donations to one per year for each organization.
· Please keep in mind, submitting a request does not guarantee a donation.
Thank you for considering Chicagoland Speedway as a contributor to your event. We thank you for the work that you do and wish you the absolute best in your charitable and fundraising efforts.
R.A.C.E., Racing Advocates for Community Enrichment, was established in 2012. It provides support to nonprofit organizations and charitable causes while volunteering to cultivate community growth. A Chicagoland Speedway and Route 66 Raceway foundation, R.A.C.E. aims to improve the quality of life for the greater Chicagoland area. We are a Donor Advised Fund of the NASCAR Foundation, a 501 c3 charitable entity.
Guiding Principles:- Youth
- Safe Driving
Fundraisers & Volunteering
We will be raising money through various community events and partnerships such as the selling of NASCAR Unites bands/NASCAR Day pins, a major event during the week of the Chase for the NASCAR Sprint Cup, track walks, facility tours, etc.
Through various partnerships, R.A.C.E. will continue Chicagoland Speedway and Route 66 Raceway’s tradition of giving back to the local community via community service and volunteering.- Joliet Township High School BenchMark Project
- Santa Claus in Gatorade Victory Lane partnering with Toys for Tots
- Easter Bunny in Gatorade Victory Lane partnering with Easter Seals of the Joliet Region
How to Request a Grant1. Download the Grant Application form
2. Print and complete the form
3. Mail the form to:
Attn: Grant Review Board
500 Speedway Blvd.
Joliet, IL 60433
From May through September various nonprofit organizations will have the opportunity to apply for a grant via R.A.C.E. In December 2012 we will be awarding the approved grants during a community luncheon.