RV Rules and Regulations
- RV Vehicles Allowed: Motor homes, RVs, Travel Trailers, Fifth-Wheels, Pop-Up Campers, and Buses converted to RVs.
- Tow Vehicles Allowed: Any street legal vehicle which can be driven in and out of the facility.
- RV Vehicle Pass must be placed against the front windshield or on entry door window of the RV; Tow Vehicle Pass must be placed against the front windshield of the Tow Vehicle.
- The resale of Vehicle/Admission RV Passes and RV Upgrade Admissions is strictly prohibited. Only those with the proper passes are allowed entry. There are no exceptions.
- Tent Camping is allowed in following areas during the 2014 season: Lower Ridge only during the July weekend and Lakeside only during the September weekend.
- Quiet time will be enforced from Midnight – 6 a.m.
- Pools larger than 6’ in diameter by 13” high are not permitted on property.
- Advertisements of products or services are not permitted on property. Race or Driver related items are excluded.
- RV spaces are allowed only 1 (one) tow vehicle per space. All driven motor homes, towable campers or vehicles must fit within the 20’ x 40’ space for the Infield, Lower Ridge and Lakeside Campgrounds. Tow vehicles at Speedway Ridge may be parked behind the RV space and the other side of the access road.
- Fire lanes must be open at all times. Vehicles blocking lanes will be towed.
- No tractor trailers, car trailers, box, rental, or cargo utility trucks allowed.
- One (1) – 10’ x 10’ EZ Up Canopy is allowed per space, provided it fits within the 20’ x 40’ space and does not exceed the height limit of 14’.
- Platforms more than one foot above the manufacturer’s roofline of any RV are not permitted.
- Ladders and platforms must be secured to the RV.
- Scaffolds, temporary canopies, loose lumber and portable/temporary spectator stands will not be permitted.
- Safety railing is recommended and allowed provided that the railing does not pose a safety threat to you or others and does not obstruct the view of others.
- No grouping of RVs will be permitted in the Infield. All vehicles must pull or back into their RV spot. Due to the size of Speedway Ridge, customers who hold multiple spaces may circle their RVs at Speedway Ridge as long as they do not obstruct the view of others and they are not infringing on other RV spaces.
- State and county health department rules must be obeyed. Dumping waste water onto the ground or into holes on facility property is not permitted. Dumping and water service will be available for an additional cost.
- The speed limit on Chicagoland Speedway property is 10 mph. All motor vehicle operators must have a valid state driver’s license.
- NO Golf Carts, scooters, ATV’s, or other motorized units allowed on Chicagoland Speedway Property.
- Bicycles are permitted, but may not leave the RV area you are camped in (Infield, Speedway Ridge, Lower Ridge and Lakeside Campgrounds).
- Banners in the infield rising above the RV roofline, which can obstruct spectator’s or television camera’s views, are not permitted.
- Fireworks, water guns and balloon launchers, spotlights, laser pointers or other items deemed dangerous are not permitted.
- External sound systems are not permitted. Internal sound systems must be kept at a reasonable sound level.
- Pets are welcome at Chicagoland Speedway.
- All pets must be kept on a handheld leash that is 6 feet or shorter or confined in the interior of the owner's personal recreational vehicle. For pop-ups and tents, pets must be secured in a container, such as a portable cage or kennel.
- Guests with pets may take their dogs to play in designated pet play areas or walk their pet in the camping areas. Pet owners are required to pick up after their pets and properly dispose of waste.
- Pets that interfere with the quality of the Guest experience at Chicagoland Speedway Campground areas in any away (such as aggression, noise, waste, etc.) or generate a legitimate complaint to management will result in the pet owner being required to discontinue the pet's inappropriate behavior, remove the pet to an off-site kennel or leave the campsite.
- Pet owners are responsible for any personal injury or property damage caused by their pet while visiting Chicagoland Speedway.
- Open and/or wood fires are permitted only with metal ring. Contained barbecue and camping stoves will be permitted. Please bring one (1) gallon of water to extinguish coals at the conclusion of each barbecue.
- Trash must be placed in provided receptacles.
- Illegal activities or activities that violate local laws and RV rules are not permitted. Lewd behavior, offensive signs, public intoxication and/or profanity will not be tolerated. Violators will be subject to arrest and/or removal from the facility.
- Chicagoland Speedway reserves the right to amend or implement rules at any time. All rules and regulations will be strictly enforced. Breach of these rules or regulations should be reported to security. Violators will be subject to removal from the facility.
- RV check-in and infield guest parking (Please review attached 2012 Traffic Mailer)
For more information please call:
Chicagoland Speedway Guest Relations at (815) 722-5500 or (888) 629-RACE
To better service our RV customers, Waste Management will be selling tickets in advance for all RV pumping services and non-potable water refills. Waste Management service vehicles will be operating during the hours listed below. Please flag the drivers down and they will assist with your service needs.
Tickets may be purchased on site during the below hours of operation. Each service will cost $50.00 per service.
WM Services will be available during the following hours:
Thursday, Sept. 11th: Noon - 5pm
Friday, Sept. 12th: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Saturday, Sept. 13th 8:00am – 5:00pm
Sunday, Sept. 14th: 8:00am – 4:00pm
**WM will accept credit (Visa, M/C or American Express) as well as cash for this event. Managers will be driving around to assist. Look for a white WM pickup truck.
You MUST be at your motor home for service. Please give the driver your ticket. Drivers cannot accept cash.