Explore Other Articles
- Chicagoland Speedway to Host Military Ceremony and Welcome Gold Star Families During its Stars and Stripes NASCAR Weekend
- American Wrench Honors Fallen Military Heroes with Custom Vehicle at Chicagoland Speedway's Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series Overton's 400
- CHICAGOLAND SPEEDWAY TO PAY TRIBUTE TO ACTIVE AND VETERAN MILITARY MEMBERS DURING THE STARS AND STRIPES WEEKEND JUNE 28 – JULY 1
- Randy Houser To Play Chicagoland Speedway Overton's 400 Pre-Race Concert
- Chicagoland Speedway to Host Second Annual Trunk-Or-Treat at the Track October 20
Joliet, Ill. — September 14, 2016 — Chicagoland Speedway today announced BRANDT, a leading agricultural retailer and manufacturer of agricultural specialty products, as naming rights sponsor of Chicagoland Speedway’s Infield Fan Zone along with partners in the agriculture industry. The Let’s Talk Food Fan Zone will see its share of fan interaction during the upcoming NASCAR Sprint Cup Series weekend, Sept. 15-18, as NASCAR’s three premier series and the ARCA Racing Series visit Chicagoland Speedway.
For $115, fans can purchase a grandstand ticket and entrance to the Let’s Talk Food Fan Zone. Fan Zone Pit Pass holders are able to spend pre-race in the infield, which is in close proximity to the pre-race concert and driver introductions. In addition, they are provided access to view the drivers’ red carpet walk, participate in NASCAR personality Q&A sessions and visit Gatorade Victory Lane prior to the races.
The Springfield, Ill. based agricultural company, BRANDT, will partner with WinField and the U.S. Farmers & Ranchers Alliance (USFRA) as well as NASCAR drivers Justin Allgaier and Dakoda Armstrong for a multifaceted Let's Talk Food event during the NASCAR XFINITY Series race day at Chicagoland Speedway on Sept. 17. The Let's Talk Food partnership is designed to spark conversations between farmers and consumers to address questions about the safety, sustainability and nutritional aspects of their food.
Armstrong and Riverton, Ill. native Allgaier both came from rural community backgrounds and thus, are committed to bringing success to farmers around the world along with their primary race sponsors, BRANDT and WinField. Both drivers will also run in matching Let’s Talk Food-branded cars during the XFINITY Series race.
Fans are invited to participate in the action by partaking in several opportunities presented on Friday and Saturday, Sept. 16-17. Reserve your tickets at LetsTalkFood@wideopenthinking.com. Contact Jayma Appleby at firstname.lastname@example.org or 847-722-9818 for more information.