Chicagoland Speedway sells out of $55 tickets for the MyAFibStory.com 400
Tickets can be purchased online at www.ChicagolandSpeedway.com, by calling 888-629-RACE, through the Chicagoland Speedway mobile app, by visiting the Chicagoland Speedway Administrative office Monday-Friday 8:30am – 5:00pm or day-of at the box office.
The Chase for the NASCAR Sprint Cup™ weekend at Chicagoland Speedway, September 12-14, will begin with the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series™, Lucas Oil 225 race under the lights on Friday night. On Saturday, September 13, the NASCAR Nationwide Series™, Jimmy John’s Freaky Fast 300 Powered by Coca-Cola will hit the track as the precursor to Sunday’s NASCAR Sprint Cup Series™, MyAFibStory.com 400 showdown, this year’s first Chase for the NASCAR Sprint Cup™ race.
The first race for the Chase for the NASCAR Sprint Cup from Chicagoland Speedway will air live on ESPN at 2 p.m. ET on Sunday, September 14. The race will also be broadcast on the WatchESPN app, MRN and SiriusXM NASCAR Radio, with additional coverage on NASCAR.com.
2014 Driver Standings
- Chicagoland Speedway and Route 66 Raceway Donate Over 70,000 in 2014
- Brad Keselowski Wins The MyAFibStory.com 400 at Chicagoland Speedway
- Kyle Busch Returns to Gatorade Victory Lane at Chicagoland Speedway
- Kevin Harvick Goes To Victory Lane at Chicagoland Speedway for 5th Time
- Chicagoland Speedway Offers Wide Array of Amenities For First Race in the Chase for the Sprint Cup