Chicagoland Speedway sells out of $55 tickets for the MyAFibStory.com 400
Tickets can be purchased online at www.ChicagolandSpeedway.com, by calling 888-629-RACE, through the Chicagoland Speedway mobile app, by visiting the Chicagoland Speedway Administrative office Monday-Friday 8:30am – 5:00pm or day-of at the box office.
The Chase for the NASCAR Sprint Cup™ weekend at Chicagoland Speedway, September 12-14, will begin with the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series™, Lucas Oil 225 race under the lights on Friday night. On Saturday, September 13, the NASCAR Nationwide Series™, Jimmy John’s Freaky Fast 300 Powered by Coca-Cola will hit the track as the precursor to Sunday’s NASCAR Sprint Cup Series™, MyAFibStory.com 400 showdown, this year’s first Chase for the NASCAR Sprint Cup™ race.
The first race for the Chase for the NASCAR Sprint Cup from Chicagoland Speedway will air live on ESPN at 2 p.m. ET on Sunday, September 14. The race will also be broadcast on the WatchESPN app, MRN and SiriusXM NASCAR Radio, with additional coverage on NASCAR.com.
- Kimberly-Clark Professional extends ARCA race sponsorship of SCOTT® 150 at Chicagoland Speedway
- Chicagoland Speedway Wins Business Leader Of The Year Image Award
- Fans Who Purchase Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series Tickets Can Receive their Money Back If Dale Earnhardt Jr. Wins The Daytona 500
- CHICAGOLAND SPEEDWAY GO GREEN FOR SPRING PRESENTED BY JULIE TO BE HELD SATURDAY, APRIL 8
- R.A.C.E. DONATES NEARLY $50,000 IN 2016