Lesa France Kennedy to be Honored by National Women’s History Museum
This year’s honorees also include accomplished actress and philanthropist Sophia Bush, and producer, director, and Academy Award-winning writer Callie Khouri. “We are delighted to join with our LA Council to honor these three remarkable women,” said Joan Wages, NWHM President and CEO. Past recipients include Maya Angelou, Fran Drescher, Annie Leibovitz, Jennifer Seibel Newsom, Dolores Huerta, Marissa Mayer and Rita Moreno.
“I am humbled and honored to receive this special recognition,” said Lesa France Kennedy, ISC CEO and NASCAR Board Member. “The National Women’s History Museum is making great strides in educating our nation and I am excited to help preserve women’s history for the next generation.”
NWHM’s mission is to educate, inspire, empower, and shape the future by integrating women's distinctive history into the culture and history of the United States. For more information on the NWHM, please visit http://www.nwhm.org.
- CHICAGOLAND SPEEDWAY AND NICKELODEON ANNOUNCE ENTITLEMENT SPONSORSHIP FOR TALES OF THE TURTLES 400 ON SEPTEMBER 17
- CHICAGOLAND SPEEDWAY AND JOLIET TOWNSHIP HIGH SCHOOL PARTNER FOR SIXTH CONSECUTIVE SCHOOL-YEAR ON CURRICULUM PROGRAM
- JIM CORNELISON TO PERFORM NATIONAL ANTHEM AT CHICAGOLAND SPEEDWAY THIS SEPTEMBER
- Kimberly-Clark Professional extends ARCA race sponsorship of SCOTT® 150 at Chicagoland Speedway
- Chicagoland Speedway Wins Business Leader Of The Year Image Award