The First Race In The Chase For The NASCAR Sprint Cup Returns To Chicago In 2015
The Chase for the NASCAR Sprint Cup will return to Chicagoland Speedway for the fifth consecutive year in 2015, Sept. 18-20, with a triple-header weekend of action. Rally, Rock and Race weekend will return with a stand-alone NASCAR Nationwide Series race on Saturday, June 20, the day prior to Father’s Day. In addition to the NASCAR Nationwide Series race, the June weekend will welcome back the ARCA Racing Series presented by Menards and two nights of TORC: The Off Road Championship Presented by Amsoil at Route 66 Raceway.
Tickets for the 2015 NASCAR race weekends at Chicagoland Speedway will go on sale Monday, September 15, 2014. Tickets can be purchased online at www.ChicagolandSpeedway.com, by calling 888-629-RACE, through the Chicagoland Speedway mobile app, or by visiting the Chicagoland Speedway Administrative office Monday-Friday 8:30am – 5:00pm.
Chicagoland Speedway fans will have access to the best prices of the year beginning on Monday, September 15. Ticket renewal information will be reaching 2014 customers following the upcoming Sept.12-14 race weekend.
The Chase for the NASCAR Sprint Cup weekend at Chicagoland Speedway, Sept. 18-20, will begin with the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series under the lights on Friday night. On Saturday, Sept. 19, the NASCAR Nationwide Series will hit the track as the precursor to Sunday’s NASCAR Sprint Cup Series showdown, the first race in the Chase for the NASCAR Sprint Cup.
NASCAR’s Father’s Day weekend features a rare-off weekend for the Sprint Cup Series, with the Nationwide Series taking center stage in the world of motorsports at Chicagoland Speedway.
The complete 2015 NASCAR schedule at Chicagoland Speedway is as follows:
Saturday, June 20 NASCAR Nationwide Series
Chase for the NASCAR Sprint Cup
Friday, Sept. 18 NASCAR Camping World Truck Series
Saturday, Sept. 19 NASCAR Nationwide SeriesSunday, Sept. 20 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series
- NASCAR XFINITY SERIES DRIVER DANIEL SUAREZ VISITS THOMAS JEFFERSON ELEMENTARY IN JOLIET
- FANS INVITED INTO WORKING GARAGES, AUTOGRAPH SESSION DURING JUNE XFINITY SERIES RACE WEEKEND
- James Buescher Tours Rockford Ahead of Jimmy John's Freaky Fast 300 at Chicagoland Speedway
- Richard Childress, Dale Jarrett and Brett Bodine Headline Legends Club at Chicagoland Speedway
- JOIN JAMIE MCMURRAY AND HEISMAN TROPHY RUNNER-UP MELVIN GORDON FOR A NIGHT OF CELEBRITY BOWLING AND A TICKET TO CHICAGOLAND SPEEDWAY