Illinois Office of Tourism Partners with Chicagoland Speedway for the EnjoyIllinois.com 300 NASCAR Nationwide Series Race
Joliet, Ill. –May 6, 2014 – As part of a longstanding partnership, Chicagoland Speedway today announced the Illinois Office of Tourism as the title sponsor of its July NASCAR Nationwide Series race. The EnjoyIllinois.com 300 will run under the lights on Saturday, July 19, during a rare off-weekend for the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series, providing a national platform for Illinois’ flourishing tourism industry.
Tickets for the EnjoyIllinois.com 300, Chicagoland’s only Saturday night race of the season, start at just $30 for adults and $5 for kids, while Fan Zone Pit Passes are only $25. A race ticket also includes access to the Ansell ActivArmr 150 ARCA Racing Series race, running on the same day.
For the fourth consecutive year, Chicagoland Speedway will host the first race of the Chase for the NASCAR Sprint Cup this September – the first of ten ‘playoff’ style NASCAR Sprint Cup Series races in pursuit of the 2014 championship. The Lucas Oil 225 NASCAR Camping World Truck Series will kick off the weekend on Friday, Sept. 12, along with NASCAR Sprint Cup Series qualifying. On Saturday, Sept. 13, the Jimmy John’s Freaky Fast 300 powered by Coca-Cola NASCAR Nationwide Series returns with the first race in the Chase for the NASCAR Sprint Cup concluding the weekend on Sunday, Sept. 14.
- JIM CORNELISON TO PERFORM NATIONAL ANTHEM AT CHICAGOLAND SPEEDWAY THIS SEPTEMBER
- Kimberly-Clark Professional extends ARCA race sponsorship of SCOTT® 150 at Chicagoland Speedway
- Chicagoland Speedway Wins Business Leader Of The Year Image Award
- Fans Who Purchase Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series Tickets Can Receive their Money Back If Dale Earnhardt Jr. Wins The Daytona 500
- CHICAGOLAND SPEEDWAY GO GREEN FOR SPRING PRESENTED BY JULIE TO BE HELD SATURDAY, APRIL 8