Illinois Office of Tourism Partners with Chicagoland Speedway for the EnjoyIllinois.com 300 NASCAR Nationwide Series Race
Joliet, Ill. –May 6, 2014 – As part of a longstanding partnership, Chicagoland Speedway today announced the Illinois Office of Tourism as the title sponsor of its July NASCAR Nationwide Series race. The EnjoyIllinois.com 300 will run under the lights on Saturday, July 19, during a rare off-weekend for the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series, providing a national platform for Illinois’ flourishing tourism industry.
Tickets for the EnjoyIllinois.com 300, Chicagoland’s only Saturday night race of the season, start at just $30 for adults and $5 for kids, while Fan Zone Pit Passes are only $25. A race ticket also includes access to the Ansell ActivArmr 150 ARCA Racing Series race, running on the same day.
For the fourth consecutive year, Chicagoland Speedway will host the first race of the Chase for the NASCAR Sprint Cup this September – the first of ten ‘playoff’ style NASCAR Sprint Cup Series races in pursuit of the 2014 championship. The Lucas Oil 225 NASCAR Camping World Truck Series will kick off the weekend on Friday, Sept. 12, along with NASCAR Sprint Cup Series qualifying. On Saturday, Sept. 13, the Jimmy John’s Freaky Fast 300 powered by Coca-Cola NASCAR Nationwide Series returns with the first race in the Chase for the NASCAR Sprint Cup concluding the weekend on Sunday, Sept. 14.
- CHICAGOLAND SPEEDWAY CELEBRATES KIDS DRIVE NASCAR WITH FREE YOUTH TICKETING FOR NASCAR XFINITY & NASCAR CAMPING WORLD TRUCK SERIES RACES IN 2017
- NASCAR ORGANIZATIONAL TEST AT CHICAGOLAND SPEEDWAY TO RAISE AWARENESS FOR R.A.C.E. FOUNDATION
- CHASE ‘N’ THE TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES AT JOHN G. SHEDD AQUARIUM
- YOU'RE INVITED TO NASCAR'S ORGANIZATIONAL TEST AT CHICAGOLAND SPEEDWAY ON AUGUST 23
- Country Music Star Chase Rice To Kick Off The Chase for the NASCAR Sprint Cup