Chicagoland Speedway and Route 66 Raceway 2014 Fan Advisory Council Is Here
Chicagoland Speedway and Route 66 Raceway today announced the introduction of the 2014 Fan Council, a collection of fans tasked with enhancing the race day experience by communicating directly and routinely with track personnel. Those interested in becoming a member of the Fan Council for Chicagoland Speedway or Route 66 Raceway are asked to submit an online application between March 27 and April 10, and the selected fans will receive a confirmation by Monday, April 21.
“During my time at Chicagoland Speedway and Route 66 Raceway we have placed a strong emphasis on having a direct line of communication with our fans,” said Scott Paddock, Chicagoland Speedway and Route 66 Raceway president. “The feedback our guests have shared in recent years through a variety of forums has resulted in several sweeping changes which have each served to enhance the event experience, including the construction of our Pit and Infield Fan Zone, new way-finding signage, the building of additional restrooms, new scoreboards and P.A. systems, a revamped shuttle system and an improved cooler policy. With the advent of our Fan Council, one that will reach an even greater number of guests, we hope to continue that trend and create a race day experience unlike any other.”
The Fan Councils will be comprised of a cross section of avid, casual and new fans from different ages, race day experiences, gender and backgrounds and will receive regular communication and surveys to help guide the venue’s fan attractions, programming and experiences. Members will also participate in a fan forum at the conclusion of the year to provide a recap overview of the 2014 season.
Now through April 1, fans have the opportunity to earn the best deals of the season through advanced pricing. Tickets can be purchased online at www.ChicagolandSpeedway.com, by calling 888-629-RACE, through the Chicagoland Speedway mobile app, or by visiting the Chicagoland Speedway Administrative office Monday-Friday 8:30am – 5:00pm.
To purchase tickets for the O’Reilly Auto Parts Route 66 NHRA Nationals presented by Super Start Batteries, or any of the other 2014 Route 66 Raceway events visit www.Route66Raceway.com or call 888-629-RACE (7223).
- ‘RACE’ TO CHICAGOLAND SPEEDWAY WITH TRAIN-TO-TRACK PROGRAM
- NASCAR XFINITY Series Driver Bubba Wallace to Driver Join s the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Race Team and will Drive the No. 6 Shredder Ford Mustang for Roush Fenway Racing at Chicagoland Speedway
- CHICAGOLAND SPEEDWAY TO HOST CAR WASH AND OFFER TRACK LAPS FRIDAY, AUGUST 5
- Jeff Gordon Ticket Offer and Question & Answer Session Now Available at Chicagoland Speedway for the NASCAR Sprint Cup Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 400
- Papa John’s Signs Three-Year Agreement to Serve as Official Pizza of Chicagoland Speedway and Route 66 Raceway