Chicagoland Speedway Announces Creation Of The Legends Club
Chicagoland Speedway today announced the creation of the Legends Club, a deluxe lounge and hospitality experience situated in the luxury suite level above the Speedway’s front stretch. Fans can purchase tickets for the breathtaking view of the entire race track in several ways; online at www.ChicagolandSpeedway.com, by calling 888-629-RACE, through the Chicagoland Speedway mobile app, or by visiting the Chicagoland Speedway Administrative office Monday-Friday 8:30am – 5:00pm.
Featuring appearances from renowned drivers and personalities, and themed with items from NASCAR’s rich tradition, the Legends Club offers an intimate setting with an all-inclusive package of beer and wine, plus two meals per day. Legends Club admission starts at $250.00 for the July NASCAR Nationwide Series race, $250.00 for the September Camping World Truck Series race, $395.00 for the September Nationwide race, $750.00 for the Chase race, $1,245.00 for the triple-header Chase Weekend and a season-long membership can be purchased for $1,445.00. With a limited capacity, the Legends Club is expected to sell out quickly.
The NASCAR season at Chicagoland Speedway gets underway on Saturday, July 19, with the ARCA Racing Series and the NASCAR Nationwide Series running under the lights during a rare off-weekend for the Sprint Cup Series. The season continues when the Chase for the NASCAR Sprint Cup kicks off a thrilling new format with a triple-header weekend of racing, as challengers look to become champions, Sept. 12-14.
Beginning Feb. 23 and going through April 1, fans have the opportunity to earn the best deals of the season through advanced pricing. Tickets can be purchased online at www.ChicagolandSpeedway.com, by calling 888-629-RACE, through the Chicagoland Speedway mobile app, or by visiting the Chicagoland Speedway Administrative office Monday-Friday 8:30am – 5:00pm.
- ‘RACE’ TO CHICAGOLAND SPEEDWAY WITH TRAIN-TO-TRACK PROGRAM
- NASCAR XFINITY Series Driver Bubba Wallace to Driver Join s the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Race Team and will Drive the No. 6 Shredder Ford Mustang for Roush Fenway Racing at Chicagoland Speedway
- CHICAGOLAND SPEEDWAY TO HOST CAR WASH AND OFFER TRACK LAPS FRIDAY, AUGUST 5
- Jeff Gordon Ticket Offer and Question & Answer Session Now Available at Chicagoland Speedway for the NASCAR Sprint Cup Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 400
- Papa John’s Signs Three-Year Agreement to Serve as Official Pizza of Chicagoland Speedway and Route 66 Raceway