Driver Holiday Plans
It's almost Christmas! We asked a number of NASCAR drivers what they like most about the holiday season and their plans. Check out their answers below!
What's your favorite holiday movie?
Ty Dillon: The Grinch
Timothy Peters: Christmas Vacation
Jennifer Jo Cobb: Polar Express
Chad Hackenbracht: Elf
What's your favorite Christmas cookie?
Ty Dillon: I don't really have a favorite Christmas cookie but my favorite cookies in general are oatmeal cookies.
Timothy Peters: Chocolate covered pretzel
Jennifer Jo Cobb: Any!
Chad Hackenbracht: Cutout cookies
What are your plans for the holidays?
Ty Dillon: I'm going to Montana for the holidays to relax with family.
Timothy Peters: Hang out with friends and family
Jennifer Jo Cobb: Spend as much time in Kansas City as possible. It's very festive!
Chad Hackenbracht: Going to Ohio for Christmas
What do you want for Christmas this year?
Ty Dillon: I’d like to ask for a NASCAR Nationwide Series Championship next season but as long as I have my friends and family, that’s really all I could ask for.
Timothy Peters: For my wife and son to have the best Christmas yet.
Jennifer Jo Cobb: I’m really over gifts... our family does a simple gift exchange and my boyfriend and I agree to take it easy on spending on gifts. Santa could bring me a new Chevy R07 (engine), though!
Chad Hackenbracht: A ride for 2014
2013 Driver Standings
- Lucas Oil 225 to kick off Chase for the NASCAR Sprint Cup weekend at Chicagoland Speedway
- Ansell Protective Products Renews ARCA Sponsorship at Chicagoland Speedway
- Jimmy John's Gourmet Sandwiches Announced As Event Title Sponsor for NASCAR Nationwide Series Race at Chicagoland Speedway
- Don't Be An April Fool and Miss Out On The Best Prices Of The Season at Chicagoland Speedway
- Chicagoland Speedway and Route 66 Raceway 2014 Fan Advisory Council Is Here