KYLE BUSCH RETURNS TO GATORADE VICTORY LANE AT CHICAGOLAND SPEEDWAY
Busch Takes the Checkered Flag in the EnjoyIllinois.com 225 NASCAR Camping World Truck Series
Joliet, Ill. – Sept.13, 2013 – Kyle Busch held off Brad Keselowski through 50 green flag passes, a new track record, to win the EnjoyIllinois.com 225 NASCAR Camping World Truck Series race at Chicagoland Speedway.
Kyle Busch led the final ten laps of the race, but it was a challenge to keep Brad Keselowski behind him. “It wasn’t easy. It was a real race going on there,” Busch said. “I felt like our truck was better on the long run. I could see Brad starting to slide around and finally I got by him.”
Keselowski’s teammate, Ryan Blaney, finished third. NASCAR Camping World Truck Series point leader Matt Crafton came in fourth, and Ty Dillon rounded out the top five.
Busch will return to the track tomorrow in the Dollar General 300 powered by Coca-Cola NASCAR Nationwide Series race as he competes for his second win in an attempt for a triple-header sweep.
- Truex Wins TMNT 400, takes opener of The Chase at Chicagoland
- ERIK JONES RETURNS TO GATORADE VICTORY LANE AT CHICAGOLAND
- Kyle Busch wins wild American Ethanol e15 225 as Camping World Truck Series field is set
- Briscoe tastes victory for the first time at CLS, eats first-ever hot dog
- ILLINOIS-BASED BRANDT TO SPONSOR CHICAGOLAND SPEEDWAY INFIELD FAN ZONE