KYLE BUSCH RETURNS TO GATORADE VICTORY LANE AT CHICAGOLAND SPEEDWAY
Busch Takes the Checkered Flag in the EnjoyIllinois.com 225 NASCAR Camping World Truck Series
Joliet, Ill. – Sept.13, 2013 – Kyle Busch held off Brad Keselowski through 50 green flag passes, a new track record, to win the EnjoyIllinois.com 225 NASCAR Camping World Truck Series race at Chicagoland Speedway.
Kyle Busch led the final ten laps of the race, but it was a challenge to keep Brad Keselowski behind him. “It wasn’t easy. It was a real race going on there,” Busch said. “I felt like our truck was better on the long run. I could see Brad starting to slide around and finally I got by him.”
Keselowski’s teammate, Ryan Blaney, finished third. NASCAR Camping World Truck Series point leader Matt Crafton came in fourth, and Ty Dillon rounded out the top five.
Busch will return to the track tomorrow in the Dollar General 300 powered by Coca-Cola NASCAR Nationwide Series race as he competes for his second win in an attempt for a triple-header sweep.
2013 Driver Standings
- KEVIN HARVICK TO KICK OFF GREEN FLAG GARAGE PRE-RACE FAN EXPERIENCE
- DALE EARNHARDT JR. WINS 56th ANNUAL DAYTONA 500
- Chicagoland Speedway Announces Creation Of The Legends Club
- Toyota Extends Multi-Year Partnership at Chicagoland Speedway & Route 66 Raceway
- NASCAR RACE DAY EXPERIENCE SOARS TO NEW HEIGHTS IN 2014