Get Your Car Ready to Race with These STP 300 Roadtrip Tips!
Are you traveling far to the NASCAR Nationwide Series STP 300 on Sunday, July 21 at Chicagoland Speedway? Check out these awesome roadtrip tips from STP to get your car ready to race!
- Have your vehicle serviced regularly to make sure it is up to speed. Get regular oil changes and use STP® Oil Treatment to protect against engine wear. Using STP® products as a part of your regular maintenance routine can help your engine running strong.
- Unclog dirty fuel injectors and restore performance in just one treatment of STP® Super Concentrated Fuel Injector Cleaner! It contains concentrated detergents that help dissolve and remove harmful deposits. It also helps restore lost power and acceleration and helps save gas by cleaning fuel injectors.
- Give your car a shot of cleaning power to restore performance! Energize your car with STP® Gas Booster™ Concentrated Fuel System Treatment. A convenient 2oz. bottle is all that is required to help your engine run stronger.
- Make sure you top off your vehicle with STP® Heavy Duty Brake Fluid for optimum performance from disk and drum brake systems.
- Make sure you top off your vehicle with STP® Power Steering Fluid to protect against wear and break down. The coolant performs at sub-zero and extreme heat temperatures.
- Clean and protect your fuel system prior to your road trip with STP® Complete Fuel System Cleaner, STP’s strongest formula will restore your car to it’s optimum operating condition.
- Protect your vehicle on long trips with STP® Functional Fluids like STP® Brake Fluid and STP® Power Steering Fluid to provide protection against wear and breakdown.
2014 Driver Standings
- Richard Childress, Dale Jarrett and Brett Bodine Headline Legends Club at Chicagoland Speedway
- James Buescher Tours Rockford Ahead of Jimmy John's Freaky Fast 300 at Chicagoland Speedway
- The First Race In The Chase For The NASCAR Sprint Cup Returns To Chicago In 2015
- Chicagoland Speedway sells out of $55 tickets for the MyAFibStory.com 400
- Lesa France Kennedy to be Honored by National Women’s History Museum