EXPERIENCE THE PIT AND INFIELD FAN ZONE AT CHICAGOLAND SPEEDWAY THIS JULY DURING THE STP 300
Don’t miss your opportunity to be a part of Chicagoland Speedway’s Pit and Infield Fan Zone Experience this July during the Rally, Rock & Race weekend. The Pit and Infield Fan Zone is the place for race fans to be during the STP 300 NASCAR Nationwide Series race, featuring NASCAR personality question-and-answer sessions, a view of qualifying from the infield, pre-race pictures in Gatorade Victory Lane and more!
Now, and for the first time ever, the Pit and Infield Fan Zone Experience will also be open to non-season ticket holders. For $25, fans can purchase the pass for Sunday’s STP 300 that will put them up close to their favorite driver’s pit stall. There will also be a limited number of garage tours provided (first-come, first-served basis), allowing race fans to cheer for their favorite driver from start to finish! Additionally, fans will have a front-row seat to the NASCAR red carpet as your favorite wheelmen pass by on their way to the driver’s meeting. Season ticket holders (sections A-F) receive a full season’s worth of Pit and Infield Fan Zone Experience pass free of charge, a $125 value, making now a great time to order a full season of excitement at Chicagoland Speedway!
The Rally, Rock & Race weekend will be headlined by the STP 300 NASCAR Nationwide Series race on Sunday, a rare off weekend for the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series. Following the STP 300, the future stars of NASCAR will take to the 1.5-mile oval in the Ansell ActivArmr® 150 ARCA Racing Series Presented by Menards. The weekend also features two nights of the Traxxas TORC Series, complete with Baja-style off-road racing at Route 66 Raceway’s dirt oval.
Click here for the most current Rally, Rock and Race weekend including details on camping registration, shuttles and gate openings. The full event and race schedule for the July 19-21 weekend will be announced in the coming days.
- SCOTT® Renews Sponsorship of Chicagoland ARCA Racing Series Race
- NICKELODEON ANNOUNCES ENTITLEMENT SPONSORSHIP OF TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES 400 NASCAR SPRINT CUP SERIES RACE AT CHICAGOLAND SPEEDWAY, SEPT. 18
- Go Green For Spring Festival presented by Julie to be held Saturday, April 30
- JOLIET TOWNSHIP HIGH SCHOOL AND CHICAGOLAND SPEEDWAY RAISE NEARLY $6,000 AT COOKING FOR A CAUSE
- FOUR FINALISTS NAMED FOR JOLIET TOWNSHIP HIGH SCHOOL AND CHICAGOLAND SPEEDWAY COOKING FOR A CAUSE FUNDRAISER