DALE JARRETT AND JUSTIN ALLGAIER SET TO APPEAR AT CHICAGOLAND SPEEDWAY’S TURN 4 CLUB FAN HOSPITALITY IN SEPTEMBER
Joliet, Ill. – May 2, 2013 – Former NASCAR Sprint Cup Series champion Dale Jarrett and Riverton, Ill., native Justin Allgaier will join fans to celebrate the kick-off of the Chase for the NASCAR Sprint Cup in Chicagoland Speedway’s Turn 4 Club this September. Allgaier is scheduled to appear with fans on Saturday, Sept. 14, prior to the Dollar General 300 Powered by Coca-Cola with Jarrett appearing on Sunday, Sept. 15, before the GEICO 400 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Race.
Jarrett began his NASCAR career in 1982 and went on to win 32 Sprint Cup Series races over his career, including three Daytona 500’s and two Brickyard 400’s. The NASCAR Sprint Cup Series champion in 1999, he was named one of the “Greatest 50 NASCAR Drivers of All Time” and is currently the lead racing analyst on ESPN.
Allgaier, who pilots the No. 31 Brandt car, currently ranks 4th in the NASCAR Nationwide Series point standings, finishing in the top 10 in four of his first six races this season. The 2009 Nationwide Series Rookie of the Year will look to build on his success at Chicagoland Speedway during his 2013 campaign after earning a win in the STP 300 in 2011.
The Turn 4 Club is a premium, all-inclusive, viewing area located outside of the track in turn 4. It features an indoor hospitality area and an elevated, outdoor close-to-the-action seat with a direct view down pit road. Admission to the Turn 4 Club also includes Pit and Infield Fan Zone Experience passes, driver appearances, V.I.P. parking and a climate-controlled environment. The Turn 4 Club will open with the gates, and will remain open through the event’s conclusion. Tickets start at $395, and are available for Saturday, Sept. 14 and Sunday, Sept. 15, or a weekend package with special pricing for both days.
Click below to buy tickets:
- SCOTT® Renews Sponsorship of Chicagoland ARCA Racing Series Race
- NICKELODEON ANNOUNCES ENTITLEMENT SPONSORSHIP OF TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES 400 NASCAR SPRINT CUP SERIES RACE AT CHICAGOLAND SPEEDWAY, SEPT. 18
- Go Green For Spring Festival presented by Julie to be held Saturday, April 30
- JOLIET TOWNSHIP HIGH SCHOOL AND CHICAGOLAND SPEEDWAY RAISE NEARLY $6,000 AT COOKING FOR A CAUSE
- FOUR FINALISTS NAMED FOR JOLIET TOWNSHIP HIGH SCHOOL AND CHICAGOLAND SPEEDWAY COOKING FOR A CAUSE FUNDRAISER