Experience Chicagoland Speedway's July Race Weekend Like Never Before
Joliet, Ill. — May 20, 2013 – Chicagoland Speedway and Venturini Motorsports today announced a contest allowing one lucky winner to become a part of the Venturini Motorsports ARCA racing team during Rally, Rock and Race weekend this July 19-21.
The grand prize winner will have the chance to become an honorary member of the Venturini team and witness a race like never before. As the newest member to the Venturini team, the contest winner will receive a team jersey, a garage tour, access to the driver’s meeting, and a meet and greet with team drivers. Additionally, the prizewinner will act as an honorary member of the pit crew during the race and will have the opportunity to wave the green flag during the ARCA Series Qualifying race.
The winner will also receive two VIP tickets to the STP 300 NASCAR Nationwide Series event. Click here for the most current details on how to enter the contest.
Since the 1950s, Venturini Motorsports has been home to a proud tradition of Chicago racing. An early pioneer of the sport, Tony Venturini raced stock cars at Soldier Field competing with legendary NASCAR drivers, such as 'Tiger' Tom Pistone and Freddy Lorenzen. Today, after a successful ARCA racing career of his own, Bill Venturini, Tony’s son, is now the CEO of Venturini Motorsports. A racing legend, the Venturini team has also found success at Chicagoland Speedway, as driver Kevin Swindell won last season’s ARCA race as the VMS team celebrated its 30th Anniversary.
- JOLIET TOWNSHIP HIGH SCHOOL AND CHICAGOLAND SPEEDWAY RAISE OVER $6,000 AT COOKING FOR A CAUSE
- CHICAGOLAND SPEEDWAY FILLS OUT FATHER’S DAY WEEKEND LINEUP WITH EXPO AND CAR SHOW
- JOIN JAMIE MCMURRAY AND HEISMAN TROPHY RUNNER-UP MELVIN GORDON FOR A NIGHT OF CELEBRITY BOWLING AND A TICKET TO CHICAGOLAND SPEEDWAY
- JOIN DENNY HAMLIN IN CHICAGOLAND SPEEDWAY’S GREEN FLAG GARAGE THIS SEPTEMBER
- JOLIET TOWNSHIP HIGH SCHOOL AND CHICAGOLAND SPEEDWAY FUNDRAISER SET FOR MARCH 26