Travis Pastrana to Appear in Fan Suite for Chicagoland Speedway's Rally, Rock and Race Weekend
Travis Pastrana, an 11-time X-Games gold medalist currently running his first full NASCAR Nationwide Series schedule, will host a fan suite at Chicagoland Speedway during the Rally, Rock and Race weekend on Sunday, July 21. Pastrana, who owns two top-10 finishes in the opening five races of his first full-time season, will participate in a question-and-answer session with fans on Sunday morning.
“I’m having an awesome time so far this year, and a huge part of that is how welcoming the NASCAR fans have been,” said Pastrana. “I love being able to talk racing with people who enjoy it as much as I do. This is a big day for our series. Without a Sprint Cup race that weekend, it’s all eyes on the Nationwide Series drivers and we have a chance to put on a great show.”
The Fan Suite is a climate-controlled, luxury suite featuring a lunch buffet and light snacks with unlimited soda and water in addition to a cash bar. Fans will also be given a commemorative gift and one of the best seats in the house for the STP 300 for just $199.
Race fans have access to the best admission prices of the season through April 1, with STP 300 tickets starting as low as $25. For more information on fan hospitality, weekend packages and single-day race tickets for Chicagoland Speedway’s 2013 season, call 888-629-RACE (7223) or check out our tickets page.
Learn more about all of our hospitality options by clicking here.
- SCOTT® Renews Sponsorship of Chicagoland ARCA Racing Series Race
- NICKELODEON ANNOUNCES ENTITLEMENT SPONSORSHIP OF TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES 400 NASCAR SPRINT CUP SERIES RACE AT CHICAGOLAND SPEEDWAY, SEPT. 18
- Go Green For Spring Festival presented by Julie to be held Saturday, April 30
- JOLIET TOWNSHIP HIGH SCHOOL AND CHICAGOLAND SPEEDWAY RAISE NEARLY $6,000 AT COOKING FOR A CAUSE
- FOUR FINALISTS NAMED FOR JOLIET TOWNSHIP HIGH SCHOOL AND CHICAGOLAND SPEEDWAY COOKING FOR A CAUSE FUNDRAISER