Travis Pastrana to Appear in Fan Suite for Chicagoland Speedway's Rally, Rock and Race Weekend
Travis Pastrana, an 11-time X-Games gold medalist currently running his first full NASCAR Nationwide Series schedule, will host a fan suite at Chicagoland Speedway during the Rally, Rock and Race weekend on Sunday, July 21. Pastrana, who owns two top-10 finishes in the opening five races of his first full-time season, will participate in a question-and-answer session with fans on Sunday morning.
“I’m having an awesome time so far this year, and a huge part of that is how welcoming the NASCAR fans have been,” said Pastrana. “I love being able to talk racing with people who enjoy it as much as I do. This is a big day for our series. Without a Sprint Cup race that weekend, it’s all eyes on the Nationwide Series drivers and we have a chance to put on a great show.”
The Fan Suite is a climate-controlled, luxury suite featuring a lunch buffet and light snacks with unlimited soda and water in addition to a cash bar. Fans will also be given a commemorative gift and one of the best seats in the house for the STP 300 for just $199.
Race fans have access to the best admission prices of the season through April 1, with STP 300 tickets starting as low as $25. For more information on fan hospitality, weekend packages and single-day race tickets for Chicagoland Speedway’s 2013 season, call 888-629-RACE (7223) or check out our tickets page.
Learn more about all of our hospitality options by clicking here.
- Kimberly-Clark Professional extends ARCA race sponsorship of SCOTT® 150 at Chicagoland Speedway
- Chicagoland Speedway Wins Business Leader Of The Year Image Award
- Fans Who Purchase Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series Tickets Can Receive their Money Back If Dale Earnhardt Jr. Wins The Daytona 500
- CHICAGOLAND SPEEDWAY GO GREEN FOR SPRING PRESENTED BY JULIE TO BE HELD SATURDAY, APRIL 8
- R.A.C.E. DONATES NEARLY $50,000 IN 2016