Top 10 Ways to Be Race Ready
#1. Buy Race Tickets
Get tickets for the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series GEICO 400 and Nationwide Series Dollar General 300 powered by Coca-Cola.
>> View Ticket Types & Pricing
#2. Build Your Perfect Schedule
Use the interactive schedule to build the perfect race weekend at Chicagoland Speedway!
>> Build Your Schedule
#3. Find Your Seats
View our easy-to-use seating chart to navigate the Chicagoland Speedway venue.
>> View Seating Chart
#4. Learn the Ropes
If you are a first time fan visiting Chicagoland Speedway, don’t worry! We have all the information you need to get you race ready.
>> Learn More
#5. Upgrade Your Experience
If you already have race tickets, make your weekend even better by upgrading! From driver appearances to pit access and complimentary food & drink -- there’s something for everyone!
>> Upgrade Your Weekend
#6. Plan For Traffic
We know most of you are driving to Chicagoland Speedway this weekend, so check out our Traffic Tips to help plan your trip.
>> View Traffic Tips
#7. Be Prepared
Don’t forget to check out our 2012 Fan Guide for information and tips about Chicagoland Speedway!
>> View Fan Guide
#8. View Maps
Our facility map shows you parking, fan zones, hospitality areas, and much more!
>> View Maps
#9. Download Mobile App
Our mobile app is your one-stop-shop for all things Chicagoland Speedway! View schedules, maps, activities, and more all from your mobile device!
>> Download Mobile App
#10. Know What to Bring
Before you arrive, check out our gate policies to learn what you can bring into Chicagoland Speedway!
>> View Gate Policies
- Kimberly-Clark Professional extends ARCA race sponsorship of SCOTT® 150 at Chicagoland Speedway
- Chicagoland Speedway Wins Business Leader Of The Year Image Award
- Fans Who Purchase Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series Tickets Can Receive their Money Back If Dale Earnhardt Jr. Wins The Daytona 500
- CHICAGOLAND SPEEDWAY GO GREEN FOR SPRING PRESENTED BY JULIE TO BE HELD SATURDAY, APRIL 8
- R.A.C.E. DONATES NEARLY $50,000 IN 2016