Million Dollar Quarter to Perform Pre-Race Concert at Chicagoland Speedway on Saturday, September 15
Million Dollar Quartet will also perform the National Anthem Prior to the Start of the Dollar General 300 Powered by Coca-Cola
Joliet, Ill. – Sept. 4, 2012 – Million Dollar Quartet will make its second appearance of the season at Chicagoland Speedway on Saturday, Sept.15, at as part of the Dollar General 300 Powered by Coca-Cola pre-race activities. After delivering a rousing performance at the Speedway this past July, the Quartet will return to deliver yet another stirring rendition of the National Anthem as well as a pre-race concert in Champions Park.
Million Dollar Quartet is a Tony-nominated musical inspired by the famed and impromptu 1956 recording session in Memphis, Tenn., that brought together legendary rock ‘n’ roll icons Johnny Cash, Jerry Lee Lewis, Carl Perkins and Elvis Presley.
Million Dollar Quartet features a treasure trove of the greatest rock ’n’ roll, gospel, R&B and country hits from these music legends, including “Blue Suede Shoes,” “Fever,” “Sixteen Tons,” “Who Do You Love?,” “Great Balls of Fire,” “Riders in the Sky,” “Whole Lotta’ Shakin’ Goin’ On,” “Folsom Prison Blues,” “I Walk the Line,” and “Hound Dog.” Million Dollar Quartet captures the infectious spirit, freewheeling excitement and thrilling sounds of a singular moment when four of the music industry’s most extraordinary talents, all in their creative prime, came together for one of the most memorable nights in music history. For more information, fans can visit milliondollarquartetlive.com.
For tickets to the Dollar General 300 powered by Coca-Cola at Chicagoland Speedway or the GEICO 400, CLICK HERE or call 1-888-629-RACE (7223).
- JIM CORNELISON TO PERFORM NATIONAL ANTHEM AT CHICAGOLAND SPEEDWAY THIS SEPTEMBER
- Kimberly-Clark Professional extends ARCA race sponsorship of SCOTT® 150 at Chicagoland Speedway
- Chicagoland Speedway Wins Business Leader Of The Year Image Award
- Fans Who Purchase Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series Tickets Can Receive their Money Back If Dale Earnhardt Jr. Wins The Daytona 500
- CHICAGOLAND SPEEDWAY GO GREEN FOR SPRING PRESENTED BY JULIE TO BE HELD SATURDAY, APRIL 8