NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Practice Underway
NASCAR Sprint Cup Series and NASCAR Nationwide Series cars are on-track, beginning Chicagoland Speedway's September race weekend. NASCAR's post season officially begins today with practice for the GEICO 400, the first of 10 races in the Chase for the NASCAR Sprint Cup.
2014 Driver Standings
- Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Announced as NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Event Entitlement Partner at Chicagoland Speedway
- Expanded Train-to-Track Shuttle Service Program Returns to Chicagoland Speedway
- AARP and AARP Drive to End Hunger present the Salute to America’s Heroes Pre-Race Show at Chicagoland Speedway on Sunday, Sept. 14
- CHASE ELLIOTT TAKES THE CHECKERED FLAG IN THE ENJOYILLINOIS.COM 300
- Mark Ruffalo to Serve as Grand Marshal of the EnjoyIllinois.com 300