Miller Lite Bean Bag Qualifying Tournaments
16 teams, 32 people at each qualifying event.
1 team from each qualifying tournament will advance to the finals on Sunday in Champion’s Park.
Tuesday, September 4 – Bedrocks- Shorewood 8pm
Thursday, September 6 – TJ Donlins – Bourbonnais – 6pm
Thursday, September 6 – Jameson’s Joliet – 7pm
Sunday, September 9 – Paradise Bay – Lockport – 1pm
Tuesday, September 11 – Jameson’s Frankfort – 7pm
Wednesday September 12 – Heroes Joliet – 7pm
Saturday, September 15 – Stone City Saloon – Romeoville – 6pm
Saturday, September 15th
16 teams will play Saturday, 8 teams will have the chance to qualify for the finals on Sunday.
Open to the public, first come first serve.
Registration will begin at 11:30am. Play will begin at 12pm in Champion’s Park at the Miller Lite Pit Stop.
Sunday, September 16th
Final teams will compete for the Championship. Not open to the public. For prequalified teams only.
Play will begin at 10am in Champion’s Park at the Miller Lite Pit Stop.
Grand Prize includes (for each member of the winning team):
- Coors golf bag
- Chicagoland Speedway bag boards
- Miller Lite Turn 1 Deck Ticket
- Racing To Read Program at Laraway School Ramps Up for Turn 3 This February
- Chicagoland to Host Last-Chance Races for New XFINITY, Truck Series Playoffs
- R.A.C.E. DONATES OVER $87,000 IN 2015
- 2016 NASCAR Schedule Released, NASCAR Reaches Five-Year Sanction Agreements with National Series Tracks
- CHICAGOLAND SPEEDWAY & LEVY RESTAURANTS VISIT JOLIET TOWNSHIP HIGH SCHOOL CULINARY ARTS STUDENTS