COUNTRY SUPERSTAR LUKE BRYAN TO PERFORM PRE-RACE CONCERT FOR THE GEICO 400 ON SUNDAY, SEPT. 16
Country music star Luke Bryan will perform a pre-race infield concert on Sunday, September 16, at Chicagoland Speedway as a prelude to the GEICO 400 and the start of the Chase for the NASCAR Sprint Cup. All fans with a race ticket can enjoy the concert from the grandstands, and for the first time ever season ticket holders and fans with pit passes will be able to walk down to the infield to enjoy one of country music’s premier talents. Bryan will also be performing the National Anthem prior to the GEICO 400 getting underway.
Concert set to begin at 11:15am*
Buy a Pit Pass for close viewing access!
Special Luke Bryan Ticket Package:
- Section F Ticket in the Luke Bryan Fan Section & Pre-Race Concert Access on Infiel Grass
- Includes Race Ticket and Pit Pass (Pit Pass allows concert access from the infield grass)
- Use Code: LUKEFAN during purchase process
- Price: $165
- Don't miss this country star and the stars of NASCAR including Dale Earnhardt Jr., Jimmie Johnson, Tony Stewart and others as they battle it out in the first race of the Chase for the NASCAR Sprint Cup.
- As always at Chicagoland Speedway, parking is FREE and coolers* are allowed in the grandstands.
- Single Day Grandstand Tickets start at $55! Be sure to add pit passes if you want to be up close!
**Time and location subject to change based on sanctioning body and/or weather. Coolers must be soft-sided and 6x6x12 or smaller.
- R.A.C.E. DONATES NEARLY $50,000 IN 2016
- CHICAGOLAND SPEEDWAY AND JOLIET TOWNSHIP HIGH SCHOOL ANNOUNCE CURRICULUM PROGRAM CHALLENGE
- Truex Wins TMNT 400, takes opener of The Chase at Chicagoland
- ERIK JONES RETURNS TO GATORADE VICTORY LANE AT CHICAGOLAND
- Kyle Busch wins wild American Ethanol e15 225 as Camping World Truck Series field is set