COUNTRY SUPERSTAR LUKE BRYAN TO PERFORM PRE-RACE CONCERT FOR THE GEICO 400 ON SUNDAY, SEPT. 16
Country music star Luke Bryan will perform a pre-race infield concert on Sunday, September 16, at Chicagoland Speedway as a prelude to the GEICO 400 and the start of the Chase for the NASCAR Sprint Cup. All fans with a race ticket can enjoy the concert from the grandstands, and for the first time ever season ticket holders and fans with pit passes will be able to walk down to the infield to enjoy one of country music’s premier talents. Bryan will also be performing the National Anthem prior to the GEICO 400 getting underway.
Concert set to begin at 11:15am*
Buy a Pit Pass for close viewing access!
Special Luke Bryan Ticket Package:
- Section F Ticket in the Luke Bryan Fan Section & Pre-Race Concert Access on Infiel Grass
- Includes Race Ticket and Pit Pass (Pit Pass allows concert access from the infield grass)
- Use Code: LUKEFAN during purchase process
- Price: $165
- Don't miss this country star and the stars of NASCAR including Dale Earnhardt Jr., Jimmie Johnson, Tony Stewart and others as they battle it out in the first race of the Chase for the NASCAR Sprint Cup.
- As always at Chicagoland Speedway, parking is FREE and coolers* are allowed in the grandstands.
- Single Day Grandstand Tickets start at $55! Be sure to add pit passes if you want to be up close!
**Time and location subject to change based on sanctioning body and/or weather. Coolers must be soft-sided and 6x6x12 or smaller.
- JIM CORNELISON TO PERFORM NATIONAL ANTHEM AT CHICAGOLAND SPEEDWAY THIS SEPTEMBER
- AMERICAN ETHANOL E15 ANNOUNCED AS EVENT TITLE SPONSOR FOR NASCAR CAMPING WORLD TRUCK SERIES RACE AT CHICAGOLAND SPEEDWAY
- "FURIOUS 7” TO SPONSOR CHICAGOLAND SPEEDWAY XFINITY SERIES RACE
- RUSTY WALLACE HEADLINES 2015 LEGENDS CLUB AT CHICAGOLAND SPEEDWAY
- GROUPON AND CHICAGOLAND SPEEDWAY TEAM UP TO BRING FIRST EVER NASCAR WEEKEND FANTASY CAMP TO RACE FANS