Candlebox to Perform Pre-Race Concert at Chicagoland Speedway on July 22
“The addition of Candlebox to our STP 300 pre-race will bring a great deal of energy and excitement to an already action-packed day,” said Chicagoland Speedway president Scott Paddock. “Following the return of night racing with the American Ethanol 225 NASCAR Camping World Truck Series Race on Saturday night, there’s no better way to kick-off Sunday’s NASCAR action like a high-energy rock concert, which Candlebox will surely deliver.”
Candlebox exploded onto the scene in 1993 with their self-titled debut album reaching No. 7 on the U.S. Chart. “Candlebox” was certified four times platinum by the Recording Industry Association of America and featured two of the band’s biggest hits, “Far Behind” and “You”.
“Love Stories & Other Musings”, the fifth studio album from Candlebox, evidences a newfound level of maturity for the band while featuring the same classic sounds. The band remains filled with the youthful exuberance that marked their first go-round in the 1990s, a decade during which they ran off a string of alt-rock classics while selling north of five million albums.
For tickets to the Ansell ActivArmr® 150 ARCA Series presented by Menards, the American Ethanol 225 NASCAR Camping World Truck Series and the STP 300 NASCAR Nationwide Series at Chicagoland Speedway, visit www.ChicagolandSpeedway.com or call 1-888-629-RACE (7223).
2013 Driver Standings
- Lucas Oil 225 to kick off Chase for the NASCAR Sprint Cup weekend at Chicagoland Speedway
- Ansell Protective Products Renews ARCA Sponsorship at Chicagoland Speedway
- Jimmy John's Gourmet Sandwiches Announced As Event Title Sponsor for NASCAR Nationwide Series Race at Chicagoland Speedway
- Don't Be An April Fool and Miss Out On The Best Prices Of The Season at Chicagoland Speedway
- Chicagoland Speedway and Route 66 Raceway 2014 Fan Advisory Council Is Here