Candlebox to Perform Pre-Race Concert at Chicagoland Speedway on July 22
“The addition of Candlebox to our STP 300 pre-race will bring a great deal of energy and excitement to an already action-packed day,” said Chicagoland Speedway president Scott Paddock. “Following the return of night racing with the American Ethanol 225 NASCAR Camping World Truck Series Race on Saturday night, there’s no better way to kick-off Sunday’s NASCAR action like a high-energy rock concert, which Candlebox will surely deliver.”
Candlebox exploded onto the scene in 1993 with their self-titled debut album reaching No. 7 on the U.S. Chart. “Candlebox” was certified four times platinum by the Recording Industry Association of America and featured two of the band’s biggest hits, “Far Behind” and “You”.
“Love Stories & Other Musings”, the fifth studio album from Candlebox, evidences a newfound level of maturity for the band while featuring the same classic sounds. The band remains filled with the youthful exuberance that marked their first go-round in the 1990s, a decade during which they ran off a string of alt-rock classics while selling north of five million albums.
For tickets to the Ansell ActivArmr® 150 ARCA Series presented by Menards, the American Ethanol 225 NASCAR Camping World Truck Series and the STP 300 NASCAR Nationwide Series at Chicagoland Speedway, visit www.ChicagolandSpeedway.com or call 1-888-629-RACE (7223).
- AMERICAN ETHANOL E15 ANNOUNCED AS EVENT TITLE SPONSOR FOR NASCAR CAMPING WORLD TRUCK SERIES RACE AT CHICAGOLAND SPEEDWAY
- "FURIOUS 7” TO SPONSOR CHICAGOLAND SPEEDWAY XFINITY SERIES RACE
- RUSTY WALLACE HEADLINES 2015 LEGENDS CLUB AT CHICAGOLAND SPEEDWAY
- GROUPON AND CHICAGOLAND SPEEDWAY TEAM UP TO BRING FIRST EVER NASCAR WEEKEND FANTASY CAMP TO RACE FANS
- ILLINOIS TREASURER’S I-CASH PROGRAM TO SPONSOR POLE QUALIFYING AT CHICAGOLAND SPEEDWAY