Kevin Harvick to Appear at Turn 4 Club Fan Hospitality During September Chase Weekend
Turn 4 Club provides all-inclusive, V.I.P. access to two-time Chicagoland Speedway Champion
Joliet, Ill. – April 18, 2012 – Kevin Harvick, winner of back-to-back NASCAR Sprint Cup races at Chicagoland Speedway in 2001 and 2002, will join fans to kick off the Chase for the NASCAR Sprint Cup on Sunday, September 16. Harvick, who is currently in fifth place in the NASCAR Sprint Cup points standings, will appear in the Turn 4 Club for a question-and-answer session with fans prior to the GEICO 400.
“Kevin Harvick is one of the most talented and popular drivers in our sport, and he has had no shortage of success here at Chicagoland Speedway. He consistently puts on an incredible show on the track, and I’m confident he will do the same off of it,” said Chicagoland Speedway president Scott Paddock. “We are committed to providing our fans with access to some of NASCAR’s most elite drivers, and Kevin certainly fits the bill.”
The Turn 4 Club is a trackside, indoor-outdoor, all-inclusive luxury viewing area, which offers the amenities of a tower suite with a close-to-the-action view from turn 4. Admission to the Turn 4 Club also includes Pit Passes, V.I.P. parking and a climate-controlled lounge. The Turn 4 Club will open with the gates, and will remain open through the event’s conclusion. Tickets start at $395, and are available for Saturday, September 15 and Sunday, September 16, or a weekend package with special pricing for both days. >>Click Here for Turn 4 Club Tickets & Information
Additionally, fans will have access to the best admission prices of the season with tickets starting as low as $45 through April 28. For more information on fan hospitality, weekend packages and single-day race tickets for Chicagoland Speedway’s 2012 season, call 888-629-RACE (7223) or CLICK HERE.
- 2016 NASCAR Schedule Released, NASCAR Reaches Five-Year Sanction Agreements with National Series Tracks
- CHICAGOLAND SPEEDWAY & LEVY RESTAURANTS VISIT JOLIET TOWNSHIP HIGH SCHOOL CULINARY ARTS STUDENTS
- I-Cash Winner Joins Treasurer Frerichs Presents CLS Pole Qualifying Trophy
- CHICAGOLAND SPEEDWAY AND ROUTE 66 RACEWAY EXTEND MULTI-YEAR PARTNERSHIP WITH MILLER LITE
- CHICAGOLAND SPEEDWAY TO HOST THE FIRST RACE IN THE CHASE FOR THE NASCAR SPRINT CUP FOR THE SIXTH CONSECUTIVE YEAR IN 2016