Trackside Party Returns to Chicagoland Speedway on Thursday, July 19
The Chicagoland Speedway Trackside Party is back and better than ever in 2012! For the first time in Chicagoland Speedway history, the Trackside Party will be held on Pit Road, giving fans unprecedented access to the facilities just days before the race.
The Trackside Party is Thursday, July 19, from 4 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.! The event kicks off a great weekend of racing, which includes the return of night racing on Saturday, July 21, and the STP 300 on Sunday, July 22!
Season ticket holders and FounderPASS members are invited to join us to sign the start/finish line, chances to win a driver autograph sessions or prizes, enjoy food and beverage activities and entertainment and much more!
Included with your season tickets will be your official Trackside Party invitation and RSVP information.
Stay tuned, as Chicagoland Speedway will provide more information as it becomes available. For now, save the date of July 19th, and we will look forward to seeing you out here for the start a great weekend of racing!
2014 Driver Standings
- Daughter of Illinois Native and NASCAR Hall of Famer Fred Lorenzen to Appear in Chicagoland Speedway's Legends Club
- Austin Mahone to Kick Off the Chase for the NASCAR Sprint Cup with Pre-Race Concert!
- Collective Soul and Switchfoot to Headline Rock Concert at 2nd Annual Rally, Rock and Race Weekend at Chicagoland Speedway, July 18-19
- Rally, Rock and Race Weekend Returns to Chicagoland Speedway this July 18-19
- Illinois Office of Tourism Partners with Chicagoland Speedway for the EnjoyIllinois.com 300 NASCAR Nationwide Series Race