Trackside Party Returns to Chicagoland Speedway on Thursday, July 19
The Chicagoland Speedway Trackside Party is back and better than ever in 2012! For the first time in Chicagoland Speedway history, the Trackside Party will be held on Pit Road, giving fans unprecedented access to the facilities just days before the race.
The Trackside Party is Thursday, July 19, from 4 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.! The event kicks off a great weekend of racing, which includes the return of night racing on Saturday, July 21, and the STP 300 on Sunday, July 22!
Season ticket holders and FounderPASS members are invited to join us to sign the start/finish line, chances to win a driver autograph sessions or prizes, enjoy food and beverage activities and entertainment and much more!
Included with your season tickets will be your official Trackside Party invitation and RSVP information.
Stay tuned, as Chicagoland Speedway will provide more information as it becomes available. For now, save the date of July 19th, and we will look forward to seeing you out here for the start a great weekend of racing!
2013 Driver Standings
- Lucas Oil 225 to kick off Chase for the NASCAR Sprint Cup weekend at Chicagoland Speedway
- Ansell Protective Products Renews ARCA Sponsorship at Chicagoland Speedway
- Jimmy John's Gourmet Sandwiches Announced As Event Title Sponsor for NASCAR Nationwide Series Race at Chicagoland Speedway
- Don't Be An April Fool and Miss Out On The Best Prices Of The Season at Chicagoland Speedway
- Chicagoland Speedway and Route 66 Raceway 2014 Fan Advisory Council Is Here