Trackside Party Returns to Chicagoland Speedway on Thursday, July 19
The Chicagoland Speedway Trackside Party is back and better than ever in 2012! For the first time in Chicagoland Speedway history, the Trackside Party will be held on Pit Road, giving fans unprecedented access to the facilities just days before the race.
The Trackside Party is Thursday, July 19, from 4 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.! The event kicks off a great weekend of racing, which includes the return of night racing on Saturday, July 21, and the STP 300 on Sunday, July 22!
Season ticket holders and FounderPASS members are invited to join us to sign the start/finish line, chances to win a driver autograph sessions or prizes, enjoy food and beverage activities and entertainment and much more!
Included with your season tickets will be your official Trackside Party invitation and RSVP information.
Stay tuned, as Chicagoland Speedway will provide more information as it becomes available. For now, save the date of July 19th, and we will look forward to seeing you out here for the start a great weekend of racing!
- JOLIET TOWNSHIP HIGH SCHOOL AND CHICAGOLAND SPEEDWAY FUNDRAISER SET FOR MARCH 26
- EASTER EGG DASH PRESENTED BY JULIE, INC. TO BE HELD SATURDAY, MARCH 21
- Chicagoland Speedway and Route 66 Raceway Donate Over 70,000 in 2014
- Brad Keselowski Wins The MyAFibStory.com 400 at Chicagoland Speedway
- Kyle Busch Returns to Gatorade Victory Lane at Chicagoland Speedway