Stay On-Site at GEICO Campgrounds
If you’re looking for an RV camping experience that doesn’t involve a weekend in the woods, Chicagoland Speedway has an answer for you. With plenty of great camping spots still available, including coveted infield locations, the time is now to book your spot!
The Gecko RV Park, located within the infield, offers fans an opportunity to camp in the middle of the action for both race weekends, starting as low as $75 (July Weekend) and $210 (September Weekend). That includes a 20’ x 40’ parking space, (1) RV Vehicle Pass and (1) Tow Vehicle Pass, with optional amenities including electrical hookup and waste and water services(race admission not included).
For those interested in a premium package, there is Gecko Ridge. Located between turns 2 and 3, Gecko Ridge is perched on the outside of the backstretch at Chicagoland Speedway. Each space provides the ultimate fan a panoramic view of the racing action over both race weekends, starting at $650 (July Weekend) and $1,900 (September Weekend). The price includes a 20’ x 40’ parking space, electric hook-up, (1) RV Vehicle Pass and (1) Tow Vehicle Pass with access to showers, a convenience store and tram services (race admission not included).
The GEICO Park Lower Ridge, located directly behind Gecko Ridge, offers a more moderately priced option for RV fans who still want to be close to the action, but outside of the infield. Prices for the GEICO Park Lower Ridge begin at $150 (July Weekend) and $360 (September Weekend), and also include a 20’ x 40’ parking space, electric hook-up, (1) RV Vehicle Pass and (1) Tow Vehicle Pass. Grandstand tickets sold separately.
For fans interested in something a bit more scenic or who don’t have an RV, Geico Park Lakeside is a great alternative. Beginning at $125 (July) and $250 (September) for an Electric RV spot, or $75 (July) or $125 (September) for a non-electric spot, GEICO Park Lakeside offers the most economical way to camp on the property. Prices include (1) RV/Vehicle Pass and (1) Tow Vehicle Pass. In addition, tent camping is now allowed in the GEICO Park Lakeside non-electric spaces! Grandstand tickets sold separately.As an added bonus, pets will be allowed in the campgrounds beginning in 2012, so don’t forget to bring yours along when you come to see us!
- ‘RACE’ TO CHICAGOLAND SPEEDWAY WITH TRAIN-TO-TRACK PROGRAM
- NASCAR XFINITY Series Driver Bubba Wallace to Driver Join s the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Race Team and will Drive the No. 6 Shredder Ford Mustang for Roush Fenway Racing at Chicagoland Speedway
- CHICAGOLAND SPEEDWAY TO HOST CAR WASH AND OFFER TRACK LAPS FRIDAY, AUGUST 5
- Jeff Gordon Ticket Offer and Question & Answer Session Now Available at Chicagoland Speedway for the NASCAR Sprint Cup Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 400
- Papa John’s Signs Three-Year Agreement to Serve as Official Pizza of Chicagoland Speedway and Route 66 Raceway