Make the Most of Race Weekend with Fan Hospitality
Tickets to the Checkered Flag Fan Zone and Turn 4 Club at Chicagoland Speedway are now available for the 2012 racing season.
Located just outside the main entrance, the Checkered Flag Fan Zone provides race fans with a unique hospitality opportunity to add to the race day experience. In addition to a buffet meal in a climate-controlled tent, Checkered Flag Fan Zone participants will also receive unlimited soda and water, three beer tickets (must be 21 years of age or older), a self-guided pit tour, access to televisions broadcasting on-track activity, live D.J. entertainment and prizes. The tent will open daily at 9 a.m., with the exception of the July 21 truck series night race, when doors will open four hours prior to the race. The tent will close at the start of each race
The Turn 4 Club is a trackside, indoor-outdoor, all-inclusive luxury viewing area, which offers the amenities of a tower suite with a close-to-the-action view from turn 4. The Turn 4 Club will open with the gates, and will remain open through the event’s conclusion.
Tickets to either area will also provide fans access to a question-and-answer sessions with NASCAR Sprint Cup Series and NASCAR Nationwide Series drivers. Last year’s speakers included five-time Sprint Cup Series champion Jimmie Johnson and racing legend Richard “The King” Petty.
Checkered Flag Fan Zone tickets for the July race weekend start as at $69 with tickets for the September Chase for the NASCAR Sprint Cup weekend starting at $99. In addition to entry into Checkered Flag Fan Zone, grandstand tickets can be purchased for as low as $45.
Turn 4 Club tickets are only available for the September NASCAR weekend, and begin at $395, which also includes the price of admission.Starting February 26, fans will have the opportunity to get the best race admission ticket prices of the season with tickets starting as low as $45. For more information on fan hospitality, weekend packages and single-day race tickets for Chicagoland Speedway’s 2012 season, call 888-629-RACE (7223) or log on to www.ChicagolandSpeedway.com.
- ‘RACE’ TO CHICAGOLAND SPEEDWAY WITH TRAIN-TO-TRACK PROGRAM
- NASCAR XFINITY Series Driver Bubba Wallace to Driver Join s the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Race Team and will Drive the No. 6 Shredder Ford Mustang for Roush Fenway Racing at Chicagoland Speedway
- CHICAGOLAND SPEEDWAY TO HOST CAR WASH AND OFFER TRACK LAPS FRIDAY, AUGUST 5
- Jeff Gordon Ticket Offer and Question & Answer Session Now Available at Chicagoland Speedway for the NASCAR Sprint Cup Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 400
- Papa John’s Signs Three-Year Agreement to Serve as Official Pizza of Chicagoland Speedway and Route 66 Raceway