Inaugural Easter Egg Hunt for Charity on March 31, 2012 at Chicagoland Speedway
Join the Easter Bunny for pictures in Gatorade Victory Lane, Easter crafts, a baby crawl and more to benefit Easter Seals
Joliet, Ill. – March 14, 2012 – The Easter Bunny will be making an appearance at Chicagoland Speedway on Saturday, March 31, for the facilities inaugural Easter Egg Hunt in the Infield. This event will take place from 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. and is open to children ages12 and younger. The event is free, however there is a suggested donation of $10 to benefit Easter Seals Joliet Region.
“We are excited to partner with Easter Seals and welcome the Easter Bunny to Chicagoland Speedway,” said Chicagoland Speedway president Scott Paddock. “The Easter Egg Hunt is a great opportunity for our fans to come out and enjoy an afternoon at the track while helping others in the community.”
Easter crafts, including decorating your own Easter bag, C-H-A-S-E Bingo, egg races and coloring activities will begin at 10 a.m., and last until 12 p.m. The Joliet Fire Department will be onsite with their “touch a truck” fire engine along with the Will County Forest Preserve providing nature arts and crafts. The Easter Egg Hunt will begin promptly at noon, and will be broken down by age groups. Ages1-3 will start at 12:00 p.m., 4-7 at 12:15 p.m., and 8-12 at 12:30 p.m. Shortly thereafter, we will host a “baby bunny crawl”, a race for children under the age of 1.
In addition to the Easter Egg Hunt and activities taking place in the Media Center, the Easter Bunny and Dash, the Chicagoland Speedway mascot, will be available for pictures in Gatorade Victory Lane. Chicagoland Speedway will have a photographer taking photos, or guests may bring their own camera. All photographs taken by the Chicagoland Speedway photographer will be made available online only following the event.
Guests should enter through Gate 5 off Laraway Road, and continue through the tunnel directly into the Infield. While visiting this event be sure to inquire about the Chicagoland Speedway’s Kids Club, open to children 12 and younger, which includes benefits such as a membership card and gift, online activities, member-only promotions and exclusive member-only events hosted by the Kids Club mascot, Dash.
- ‘RACE’ TO CHICAGOLAND SPEEDWAY WITH TRAIN-TO-TRACK PROGRAM
- NASCAR XFINITY Series Driver Bubba Wallace to Driver Join s the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Race Team and will Drive the No. 6 Shredder Ford Mustang for Roush Fenway Racing at Chicagoland Speedway
- CHICAGOLAND SPEEDWAY TO HOST CAR WASH AND OFFER TRACK LAPS FRIDAY, AUGUST 5
- Jeff Gordon Ticket Offer and Question & Answer Session Now Available at Chicagoland Speedway for the NASCAR Sprint Cup Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 400
- Papa John’s Signs Three-Year Agreement to Serve as Official Pizza of Chicagoland Speedway and Route 66 Raceway