Mark your 2012 calendars…NASCAR is in town twice next year for double the excitement and double the fun!
With 2012 approaching quickly, July will be here before we know it! On Saturday, July 21 and Sunday, July 22, 2012 Chicagoland Speedway is honored to welcome back the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series and the STP 300 NASCAR Nationwide Series back for another round of the most non-stop, exhilarating racing around. While the Sprint Cup takes a break that week, the Camping World Truck series and the STP 300 Nationwide series will be ready to take over the weekend in full-force. Plan on spending the entire weekend here and indulge within the live entertainment, soak up the beautiful, green landscaping throughout our grounds and mingle in Champions Park where thousands of race fans alike gather before the race. Not to mention, the top drivers aggressively racing for that one trip down Gatorade Victory Lane.
The Sprint Cup series returns to Chicagoland for the first race of the Chase with the GEICO 400 on Sunday, September 16. The Dollar General 300 NASCAR Nationwide Series is scheduled for Saturday, September 15.
To ensure the best seats and RV spots for 2012, make a deposit now! For just $20 down per seat, you can get first dibs on the most coveted spots at Chicagoland Speedway before they go on sale to the general public in February. For more information, log onto www.chicagolandspeedway.com.
- JIM CORNELISON TO PERFORM NATIONAL ANTHEM AT CHICAGOLAND SPEEDWAY THIS SEPTEMBER
- AMERICAN ETHANOL E15 ANNOUNCED AS EVENT TITLE SPONSOR FOR NASCAR CAMPING WORLD TRUCK SERIES RACE AT CHICAGOLAND SPEEDWAY
- "FURIOUS 7” TO SPONSOR CHICAGOLAND SPEEDWAY XFINITY SERIES RACE
- RUSTY WALLACE HEADLINES 2015 LEGENDS CLUB AT CHICAGOLAND SPEEDWAY
- GROUPON AND CHICAGOLAND SPEEDWAY TEAM UP TO BRING FIRST EVER NASCAR WEEKEND FANTASY CAMP TO RACE FANS