GEICO 400 NASCAR SPRINT CUP SERIES RACE MOVED TO MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 19
Joliet, Ill. – September 19, 2011 – Due to weather conditions earlier in the day, the GEICO 400 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race that was scheduled for today at Chicagoland Speedway has been delayed until tomorrow – Monday, September 19 – at 11 a.m. CDT.
“Mother nature was not on our side today,” said Scott Paddock, Chicagoland Speedway president. “Our utmost concern is the safety of our fans. Keeping that top of mind along with rain throughout much of the day and the time it takes to dry the track, we’ve decided at this point to delay the GEICO 400 until tomorrow at 11 a.m.”
All GEICO 400 event tickets from today will be honored for tomorrow’s re-scheduled race.
Admission gates will open at 9 a.m.
Tickets will be on sale at the Chicagoland Speedway ticket office starting at 8 a.m., as well.Also, please note:
- Turn 4 Club will be open.
- Pit Passes will still be valid.
- Champions Park will be closed.
For more information please contact Chicagoland Speedway’s ticket office at (888) 629-7223 or log onto www.ChicagolandSpeedway.com.
2013 Driver Standings
- Lucas Oil 225 to kick off Chase for the NASCAR Sprint Cup weekend at Chicagoland Speedway
- Ansell Protective Products Renews ARCA Sponsorship at Chicagoland Speedway
- Jimmy John's Gourmet Sandwiches Announced As Event Title Sponsor for NASCAR Nationwide Series Race at Chicagoland Speedway
- Don't Be An April Fool and Miss Out On The Best Prices Of The Season at Chicagoland Speedway
- Chicagoland Speedway and Route 66 Raceway 2014 Fan Advisory Council Is Here