GEICO 400 NASCAR SPRINT CUP SERIES RACE MOVED TO MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 19
Joliet, Ill. – September 19, 2011 – Due to weather conditions earlier in the day, the GEICO 400 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race that was scheduled for today at Chicagoland Speedway has been delayed until tomorrow – Monday, September 19 – at 11 a.m. CDT.
“Mother nature was not on our side today,” said Scott Paddock, Chicagoland Speedway president. “Our utmost concern is the safety of our fans. Keeping that top of mind along with rain throughout much of the day and the time it takes to dry the track, we’ve decided at this point to delay the GEICO 400 until tomorrow at 11 a.m.”
All GEICO 400 event tickets from today will be honored for tomorrow’s re-scheduled race.
Admission gates will open at 9 a.m.
Tickets will be on sale at the Chicagoland Speedway ticket office starting at 8 a.m., as well.Also, please note:
- Turn 4 Club will be open.
- Pit Passes will still be valid.
- Champions Park will be closed.
For more information please contact Chicagoland Speedway’s ticket office at (888) 629-7223 or log onto www.ChicagolandSpeedway.com.
- Kimberly-Clark Professional extends ARCA race sponsorship of SCOTT® 150 at Chicagoland Speedway
- Chicagoland Speedway Wins Business Leader Of The Year Image Award
- Fans Who Purchase Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series Tickets Can Receive their Money Back If Dale Earnhardt Jr. Wins The Daytona 500
- CHICAGOLAND SPEEDWAY GO GREEN FOR SPRING PRESENTED BY JULIE TO BE HELD SATURDAY, APRIL 8
- R.A.C.E. DONATES NEARLY $50,000 IN 2016