Celebrating 10 Years of History at Chicagoland Speedway
We’re Celebrating 10 Years of History!
The Chase Starts Here! Chicagoland Speedway welcomes racing fans around the world to join us in the celebration of the racetrack’s 10-year history. Our track has now been providing area race fans with the ultimate racing environment and atmosphere for a decade.
The Ten Years of History page on our website enables fans to recall our most memorable moments from the past 10 years of NASCAR Sprint Cup Series racing. Relive the exhilarating race finishes by listening to the Last Lap Call from each year, compliments of Motor Racing Network. The page also includes race results, video and picture highlights from 2001 through 2010.
As we celebrate this important milestone, we hope you'll continue to stay in touch with us as we grow and continue the tradition.
There's a couple of great ways to stay connected:
- I-Cash Winner Joins Treasurer Frerichs Presents CLS Pole Qualifying Trophy
- CHICAGOLAND SPEEDWAY AND ROUTE 66 RACEWAY EXTEND MULTI-YEAR PARTNERSHIP WITH MILLER LITE
- CHICAGOLAND SPEEDWAY TO HOST THE FIRST RACE IN THE CHASE FOR THE NASCAR SPRINT CUP FOR THE SIXTH CONSECUTIVE YEAR IN 2016
- DENNY HAMLIN WINS MYAFIBRISK.COM 400 AT CHICAGOLAND SPEEDWAY
- KYLE BUSCH TAKES NUMBER ONE SPOT IN FURIOUS 7 300 AT CHICAGOLAND SPEEDWAY