Celebrating 10 Years of History at Chicagoland Speedway
We’re Celebrating 10 Years of History!
The Chase Starts Here! Chicagoland Speedway welcomes racing fans around the world to join us in the celebration of the racetrack’s 10-year history. Our track has now been providing area race fans with the ultimate racing environment and atmosphere for a decade.
The Ten Years of History page on our website enables fans to recall our most memorable moments from the past 10 years of NASCAR Sprint Cup Series racing. Relive the exhilarating race finishes by listening to the Last Lap Call from each year, compliments of Motor Racing Network. The page also includes race results, video and picture highlights from 2001 through 2010.
As we celebrate this important milestone, we hope you'll continue to stay in touch with us as we grow and continue the tradition.
There's a couple of great ways to stay connected:
- NASCAR XFINITY Series Driver Bubba Wallace to Driver Join s the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Race Team and will Drive the No. 6 Shredder Ford Mustang for Roush Fenway Racing at Chicagoland Speedway
- CHICAGOLAND SPEEDWAY TO HOST CAR WASH AND OFFER TRACK LAPS FRIDAY, AUGUST 5
- Jeff Gordon Ticket Offer and Question & Answer Session Now Available at Chicagoland Speedway for the NASCAR Sprint Cup Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 400
- Papa John’s Signs Three-Year Agreement to Serve as Official Pizza of Chicagoland Speedway and Route 66 Raceway
- We're Celebrating Our 15th Anniversary With A Special Camping Giveaway and MORE!