3 AMIGOS TEQUILA NAMED OFFICIAL TEQUILA OF CHICAGOLAND SPEEDWAY
Joliet, Ill. – May 31, 2011 – Chicagoland Speedway today announced a partnership with 3 Amigos Tequila making it the official tequila of the speedway.
“We’re thrilled to partner with 3 Amigos Tequila and introduce our amazing fans to their award winning tequila,” said Scott Paddock, President of Chicagoland Speedway and Route 66 Raceway. “We look forward to working closely with 3 Amigos Tequila to bring exciting opportunities to race fans in advance of our September race weekend when we host the kick-off to the Chase for the NASCAR Sprint Cup, September 16-18.”
3 Amigos Tequila was founded by Arizona resident Santiago Gonzalez and his family in 2007. The product is made from agave grown at his family's farm in Mexico. The tequila is distilled and bottled in Mexico before being brought to the United States for distribution.
“3 Amigos is very excited to partner with Chicagoland Speedway and introduce our brand to the third largest media market,” said J. Smoke Wallin, Chairman & CEO of Paddington & Pelican Brands. “3 Amigos recently won ‘Best of Show’ at the Wine & Spirits Wholesalers of America tasting competition. 3 Amigos is above all else, great tequila.”
Tickets are on sale now for the 2011 events at Chicagoland Speedway and Route 66 Raceway, including single-day tickets! To purchase tickets, please visit www.ChicagolandSpeedway.com or call 888-629-RACE (7223).
Chicagoland Speedway’s 2011 Schedule:
June 4 STP 300 (NASCAR Nationwide Series)
Messina Wildlife Animal Stopper 150 presented by Menards (ARCA Racing Series)
Sept 16 NASCAR Camping World Truck Series
Sept 17 Dollar General 300 presented by Coca-Cola (NASCAR Nationwide Series)
Sept 18 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series
Route 66 Raceway’s 2011 Schedule:
June 10-12 Burndown at Sundown!
June 23-26 NMRA NMCA Super Bowl of Street Legal Drag Racing
July 7-10 O’Reilly Auto Parts NHRA Nationals (NHRA Full Throttle Drag Racing Series)
Sept 15 *Traxxas Torc, The Off-Road Championship Series
*At the Route 66 dirt oval
- ‘RACE’ TO CHICAGOLAND SPEEDWAY WITH TRAIN-TO-TRACK PROGRAM
- NASCAR XFINITY Series Driver Bubba Wallace to Driver Join s the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Race Team and will Drive the No. 6 Shredder Ford Mustang for Roush Fenway Racing at Chicagoland Speedway
- CHICAGOLAND SPEEDWAY TO HOST CAR WASH AND OFFER TRACK LAPS FRIDAY, AUGUST 5
- Jeff Gordon Ticket Offer and Question & Answer Session Now Available at Chicagoland Speedway for the NASCAR Sprint Cup Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 400
- Papa John’s Signs Three-Year Agreement to Serve as Official Pizza of Chicagoland Speedway and Route 66 Raceway