Chicagoland Speedway & Route 66 Raceway at the Race & Performance Expo, February 26 & 27
Chicagoland Speedway and Route 66 Raceway make up Illinois’ largest sports complex and will be exhibitors at the nation’s largest race and performance consumer show. The 4th Annual Race & Performance Expo will be held February 26 and 27, at Pheasant Run Resort in St. Charles, Illinois. Stop by our booth for all of the latest information on the 2011 race season.
What started as a large but modest blend of high performance manufacturers, retailers, organizations and race tracks has rapidly grown too big for one building, now consuming two trade show halls at Pheasant Run Resort. This high octane race and performance trade show is geared towards the gear head in all of us. Whether you’re into full blown drag cars, oval cars, street rods, custom cars, drag bikes or restorations, this show is for you. Over 250 exhibitors will be on hand with an appearance by Rick Moroso, the owner and president of Moroso Performance Products. Special guest and drag racing legend, Arnie “the Farmer” Beswick, will sign autographs and bring his world famous Tameless Tiger II and Star of the Circuit, Pontiac race cars. Chicagoland Speedway will have the 2011 #18 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Toyota Camry on display for fans to see the new "Car of Tomorrow" in-person.
The Race & Performance Expo is also an educational experience. Numerous seminars will be conducted by industry experts on both technical and driving topics, allowing veterans the chance to stay on top the latest trends and introduce newcomers to the intricacies of motorsports. The Hot Rodders of Tomorrow engine building competition has taken the nation by storm, as high school students display their technical abilities to assemble fully functional engines in a race against fellow students. At a time when schools nearly had to cut automotive programs, enrollment soared and students now apply themselves to be all-star members of their engine building team. This program develops the skills necessary for the students’ success in the future – team work, operating under pressure and dedicating themselves to a new and promising trade.
The show runs Saturday, February 26 from 8:00am-5:00pm and again Sunday, February 27 from 9:00am-4:00pm.
Admission is only $10 and parking is free.
For more information, please visit raceperformanceexpo.com
- ‘RACE’ TO CHICAGOLAND SPEEDWAY WITH TRAIN-TO-TRACK PROGRAM
- NASCAR XFINITY Series Driver Bubba Wallace to Driver Join s the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Race Team and will Drive the No. 6 Shredder Ford Mustang for Roush Fenway Racing at Chicagoland Speedway
- CHICAGOLAND SPEEDWAY TO HOST CAR WASH AND OFFER TRACK LAPS FRIDAY, AUGUST 5
- Jeff Gordon Ticket Offer and Question & Answer Session Now Available at Chicagoland Speedway for the NASCAR Sprint Cup Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 400
- Papa John’s Signs Three-Year Agreement to Serve as Official Pizza of Chicagoland Speedway and Route 66 Raceway