New Experience and Amenities
The 2011 Season is all about the fans!
So many exciting changes and new amenities!
It’s going to be a cooler race for so many reasons!
Fans may bring one soft-sided cooler per person sized 6 x 6 x 12 inches into the grandstands. So pack your favorite snacks and beverages and get ready to buckle in and take the adrenaline ride of your life.
We have widened all of our bench seating to give you more space and comfort to enjoy your race.
Less lines, less waiting, more racing action! We have added new state-of-the-art restroom facilities in the north, south and mid mezzanine areas.
And if that’s not enough, Chicagoland Speedway is celebrating our 10th Anniversary. Our celebration promises to bring great new promotions, in-race excitement, heart-pounding entertainment and thrills.
- JOLIET TOWNSHIP HIGH SCHOOL AND CHICAGOLAND SPEEDWAY FUNDRAISER SET FOR MARCH 26
- EASTER EGG DASH PRESENTED BY JULIE, INC. TO BE HELD SATURDAY, MARCH 21
- Chicagoland Speedway and Route 66 Raceway Donate Over 70,000 in 2014
- Brad Keselowski Wins The MyAFibStory.com 400 at Chicagoland Speedway
- Kyle Busch Returns to Gatorade Victory Lane at Chicagoland Speedway