New Experience and Amenities
The 2011 Season is all about the fans!
So many exciting changes and new amenities!
It’s going to be a cooler race for so many reasons!
Fans may bring one soft-sided cooler per person sized 6 x 6 x 12 inches into the grandstands. So pack your favorite snacks and beverages and get ready to buckle in and take the adrenaline ride of your life.
We have widened all of our bench seating to give you more space and comfort to enjoy your race.
Less lines, less waiting, more racing action! We have added new state-of-the-art restroom facilities in the north, south and mid mezzanine areas.
And if that’s not enough, Chicagoland Speedway is celebrating our 10th Anniversary. Our celebration promises to bring great new promotions, in-race excitement, heart-pounding entertainment and thrills.
2013 Driver Standings
- Lucas Oil 225 to kick off Chase for the NASCAR Sprint Cup weekend at Chicagoland Speedway
- Ansell Protective Products Renews ARCA Sponsorship at Chicagoland Speedway
- Jimmy John's Gourmet Sandwiches Announced As Event Title Sponsor for NASCAR Nationwide Series Race at Chicagoland Speedway
- Don't Be An April Fool and Miss Out On The Best Prices Of The Season at Chicagoland Speedway
- Chicagoland Speedway and Route 66 Raceway 2014 Fan Advisory Council Is Here