New Experience and Amenities
The 2011 Season is all about the fans!
So many exciting changes and new amenities!
It’s going to be a cooler race for so many reasons!
Fans may bring one soft-sided cooler per person sized 6 x 6 x 12 inches into the grandstands. So pack your favorite snacks and beverages and get ready to buckle in and take the adrenaline ride of your life.
We have widened all of our bench seating to give you more space and comfort to enjoy your race.
Less lines, less waiting, more racing action! We have added new state-of-the-art restroom facilities in the north, south and mid mezzanine areas.
And if that’s not enough, Chicagoland Speedway is celebrating our 10th Anniversary. Our celebration promises to bring great new promotions, in-race excitement, heart-pounding entertainment and thrills.
- JOLIET TOWNSHIP HIGH SCHOOL AND CHICAGOLAND SPEEDWAY RAISE OVER $6,000 AT COOKING FOR A CAUSE
- CHICAGOLAND SPEEDWAY FILLS OUT FATHER’S DAY WEEKEND LINEUP WITH EXPO AND CAR SHOW
- JOIN JAMIE MCMURRAY AND HEISMAN TROPHY RUNNER-UP MELVIN GORDON FOR A NIGHT OF CELEBRITY BOWLING AND A TICKET TO CHICAGOLAND SPEEDWAY
- JOIN DENNY HAMLIN IN CHICAGOLAND SPEEDWAY’S GREEN FLAG GARAGE THIS SEPTEMBER
- JOLIET TOWNSHIP HIGH SCHOOL AND CHICAGOLAND SPEEDWAY FUNDRAISER SET FOR MARCH 26