New Experience and Amenities
The 2011 Season is all about the fans!
So many exciting changes and new amenities!
It’s going to be a cooler race for so many reasons!
Fans may bring one soft-sided cooler per person sized 6 x 6 x 12 inches into the grandstands. So pack your favorite snacks and beverages and get ready to buckle in and take the adrenaline ride of your life.
We have widened all of our bench seating to give you more space and comfort to enjoy your race.
Less lines, less waiting, more racing action! We have added new state-of-the-art restroom facilities in the north, south and mid mezzanine areas.
And if that’s not enough, Chicagoland Speedway is celebrating our 10th Anniversary. Our celebration promises to bring great new promotions, in-race excitement, heart-pounding entertainment and thrills.
2014 Driver Standings
- Richard Childress, Dale Jarrett and Brett Bodine Headline Legends Club at Chicagoland Speedway
- James Buescher Tours Rockford Ahead of Jimmy John's Freaky Fast 300 at Chicagoland Speedway
- The First Race In The Chase For The NASCAR Sprint Cup Returns To Chicago In 2015
- Chicagoland Speedway sells out of $55 tickets for the MyAFibStory.com 400
- Lesa France Kennedy to be Honored by National Women’s History Museum