New Experience and Amenities
The 2011 Season is all about the fans!
So many exciting changes and new amenities!
It’s going to be a cooler race for so many reasons!
Fans may bring one soft-sided cooler per person sized 6 x 6 x 12 inches into the grandstands. So pack your favorite snacks and beverages and get ready to buckle in and take the adrenaline ride of your life.
We have widened all of our bench seating to give you more space and comfort to enjoy your race.
Less lines, less waiting, more racing action! We have added new state-of-the-art restroom facilities in the north, south and mid mezzanine areas.
And if that’s not enough, Chicagoland Speedway is celebrating our 10th Anniversary. Our celebration promises to bring great new promotions, in-race excitement, heart-pounding entertainment and thrills.
- Truex Wins TMNT 400, takes opener of The Chase at Chicagoland
- ERIK JONES RETURNS TO GATORADE VICTORY LANE AT CHICAGOLAND
- Kyle Busch wins wild American Ethanol e15 225 as Camping World Truck Series field is set
- Briscoe tastes victory for the first time at CLS, eats first-ever hot dog
- ILLINOIS-BASED BRANDT TO SPONSOR CHICAGOLAND SPEEDWAY INFIELD FAN ZONE