Chase and Single Day Tickets
All new race, all new experience!
The stakes just got higher at Chicagoland Speedway as we are now the place to be for the first race of the NASCAR Sprint Cup Chase. On September 18, 2011, the pressure builds, tempers will flare and the racing promises to be as tough as our city.
The 2011 season is all about the fans! For the first time ever, you buy what you want, including single day tickets to the NASCAR Sprint Cup Chase Race on September 18, 2011. Tickets start as low as $55. Tickets now go on sale on February 20, 2011, so buy early to get the tickets you want to experience a whole new feeling at Chicagoland Speedway.
Tickets to the September 16 NASCAR Camping World Truck Series night race start at only $25 and tickets for the NASCAR Nationwide Series race on Saturday, September 17 start at $40. For Chicagoland Speedway’s first NASCAR Nationwide Series event on June 4, tickets start at $35 for adults and $15 for children ages 12 and younger. A season Track Pack, which will include admission to five (5) races over two (2) event weekends, are still available and will offer fans the best value.
- NASCAR Chase Fest Sponsored By Toyota To Celebrate The Beginning of Chase for the NASCAR Sprint Cup™ in Chicago
- SAM HORNISH JR. AND REGAN SMITH JOIN CHICAGOLAND SPEEDWAY’S LEGENDS CLUB LINEUP
- US99.5 AND BUB CITY TEAM UP FOR SEPTEMBER’S BIGGEST TAILGATE PARTY AT CHICAGOLAND SPEEDWAY
- JIM CORNELISON TO PERFORM NATIONAL ANTHEM AT CHICAGOLAND SPEEDWAY THIS SEPTEMBER
- AMERICAN ETHANOL E15 ANNOUNCED AS EVENT TITLE SPONSOR FOR NASCAR CAMPING WORLD TRUCK SERIES RACE AT CHICAGOLAND SPEEDWAY