And the Chicagoland Speedway’s FANtastic Vegas Experience winner goes to…..
Chad and one lucky guest will travel to Las Vegas on December 2nd for the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Awards Ceremony. Congratulations Chad!
Chad’s package includes:
- Roundtrip airfare for two to Las Vegas.
- Two-night hotel accommodations at Mandalay Bay Hotel & Casino.
- Two tickets to “After the Lap” Dec. 2, 2010 at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino. Features an unfiltered, no apologies Q &A with drivers.
- Two tickets to the 2010 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Awards Ceremony.
- $300 Spending Cash.
“From now until our NASCAR Sprint Cup race in September, we will be rolling out a FAN promotion per month to celebrate our 10th anniversary at Chicagoland Speedway,” said Bob Welch, Senior Director of Marketing and Sales for Chicagoland Speedway/Route 66 Raceway. “We really want to show our fans how much we appreciate them. This opportunity is the perfect way to start that off.”
In 2011, the Chase for the NASCAR Sprint Cup starts here in Chicago September 16-18, in a triple-header with the NASCAR Nationwide and Camping World Truck series.
- Kimberly-Clark Professional extends ARCA race sponsorship of SCOTT® 150 at Chicagoland Speedway
- Chicagoland Speedway Wins Business Leader Of The Year Image Award
- Fans Who Purchase Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series Tickets Can Receive their Money Back If Dale Earnhardt Jr. Wins The Daytona 500
- CHICAGOLAND SPEEDWAY GO GREEN FOR SPRING PRESENTED BY JULIE TO BE HELD SATURDAY, APRIL 8
- R.A.C.E. DONATES NEARLY $50,000 IN 2016