And the Chicagoland Speedway’s FANtastic Vegas Experience winner goes to…..
Chad and one lucky guest will travel to Las Vegas on December 2nd for the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Awards Ceremony. Congratulations Chad!
Chad’s package includes:
- Roundtrip airfare for two to Las Vegas.
- Two-night hotel accommodations at Mandalay Bay Hotel & Casino.
- Two tickets to “After the Lap” Dec. 2, 2010 at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino. Features an unfiltered, no apologies Q &A with drivers.
- Two tickets to the 2010 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Awards Ceremony.
- $300 Spending Cash.
“From now until our NASCAR Sprint Cup race in September, we will be rolling out a FAN promotion per month to celebrate our 10th anniversary at Chicagoland Speedway,” said Bob Welch, Senior Director of Marketing and Sales for Chicagoland Speedway/Route 66 Raceway. “We really want to show our fans how much we appreciate them. This opportunity is the perfect way to start that off.”
In 2011, the Chase for the NASCAR Sprint Cup starts here in Chicago September 16-18, in a triple-header with the NASCAR Nationwide and Camping World Truck series.
- SCOTT® Renews Sponsorship of Chicagoland ARCA Racing Series Race
- NICKELODEON ANNOUNCES ENTITLEMENT SPONSORSHIP OF TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES 400 NASCAR SPRINT CUP SERIES RACE AT CHICAGOLAND SPEEDWAY, SEPT. 18
- Go Green For Spring Festival presented by Julie to be held Saturday, April 30
- JOLIET TOWNSHIP HIGH SCHOOL AND CHICAGOLAND SPEEDWAY RAISE NEARLY $6,000 AT COOKING FOR A CAUSE
- FOUR FINALISTS NAMED FOR JOLIET TOWNSHIP HIGH SCHOOL AND CHICAGOLAND SPEEDWAY COOKING FOR A CAUSE FUNDRAISER