Planning Your Trip to Chicagoland Speedway? Travel Tips
Summer in the Chicago area brings construction. While travel to Chicagoland Speedway should be relatively smooth this weekend, we’d like you to be aware of a few projects underway around the track that may affect arrival times.
We hope you have a quick (and safe) trip!
- The Brandon Road bridge is closed. This bridge is located northwest of the track, between Laraway Road and Meadow Avenue in Rockdale, Ill.
- Resurfacing is currently underway on the major interstates around the track, including I-55 and 1-80. This includes resurfacing from the Grundy County line, south of the track, to the Kankakee River in Diamond and Braidwood, Ill.
- One lane is closed on Northbound I-55 for bridge rehabilitation (over the Kankakee River) in Wilmington, Ill.
- The Jefferson Bridge (Ill-52) through Joliet, Ill. is now open.
We wish you a safe trip to Chicagoland Speedway!
2013 Driver Standings
- KEVIN HARVICK TO KICK OFF GREEN FLAG GARAGE PRE-RACE FAN EXPERIENCE
- DALE EARNHARDT JR. WINS 56th ANNUAL DAYTONA 500
- Chicagoland Speedway Announces Creation Of The Legends Club
- Toyota Extends Multi-Year Partnership at Chicagoland Speedway & Route 66 Raceway
- NASCAR RACE DAY EXPERIENCE SOARS TO NEW HEIGHTS IN 2014