Planning Your Trip to Chicagoland Speedway? Travel Tips
Summer in the Chicago area brings construction. While travel to Chicagoland Speedway should be relatively smooth this weekend, we’d like you to be aware of a few projects underway around the track that may affect arrival times.
We hope you have a quick (and safe) trip!
- The Brandon Road bridge is closed. This bridge is located northwest of the track, between Laraway Road and Meadow Avenue in Rockdale, Ill.
- Resurfacing is currently underway on the major interstates around the track, including I-55 and 1-80. This includes resurfacing from the Grundy County line, south of the track, to the Kankakee River in Diamond and Braidwood, Ill.
- One lane is closed on Northbound I-55 for bridge rehabilitation (over the Kankakee River) in Wilmington, Ill.
- The Jefferson Bridge (Ill-52) through Joliet, Ill. is now open.
We wish you a safe trip to Chicagoland Speedway!
- I-Cash Winner Joins Treasurer Frerichs Presents CLS Pole Qualifying Trophy
- CHICAGOLAND SPEEDWAY AND ROUTE 66 RACEWAY EXTEND MULTI-YEAR PARTNERSHIP WITH MILLER LITE
- CHICAGOLAND SPEEDWAY TO HOST THE FIRST RACE IN THE CHASE FOR THE NASCAR SPRINT CUP FOR THE SIXTH CONSECUTIVE YEAR IN 2016
- DENNY HAMLIN WINS MYAFIBRISK.COM 400 AT CHICAGOLAND SPEEDWAY
- KYLE BUSCH TAKES NUMBER ONE SPOT IN FURIOUS 7 300 AT CHICAGOLAND SPEEDWAY