Planning Your Trip to Chicagoland Speedway? Travel Tips
Summer in the Chicago area brings construction. While travel to Chicagoland Speedway should be relatively smooth this weekend, we’d like you to be aware of a few projects underway around the track that may affect arrival times.
We hope you have a quick (and safe) trip!
- The Brandon Road bridge is closed. This bridge is located northwest of the track, between Laraway Road and Meadow Avenue in Rockdale, Ill.
- Resurfacing is currently underway on the major interstates around the track, including I-55 and 1-80. This includes resurfacing from the Grundy County line, south of the track, to the Kankakee River in Diamond and Braidwood, Ill.
- One lane is closed on Northbound I-55 for bridge rehabilitation (over the Kankakee River) in Wilmington, Ill.
- The Jefferson Bridge (Ill-52) through Joliet, Ill. is now open.
We wish you a safe trip to Chicagoland Speedway!
- JOLIET TOWNSHIP HIGH SCHOOL AND CHICAGOLAND SPEEDWAY FUNDRAISER SET FOR MARCH 26
- EASTER EGG DASH PRESENTED BY JULIE, INC. TO BE HELD SATURDAY, MARCH 21
- Chicagoland Speedway and Route 66 Raceway Donate Over 70,000 in 2014
- Brad Keselowski Wins The MyAFibStory.com 400 at Chicagoland Speedway
- Kyle Busch Returns to Gatorade Victory Lane at Chicagoland Speedway