Planning Your Trip to Chicagoland Speedway? Travel Tips
Summer in the Chicago area brings construction. While travel to Chicagoland Speedway should be relatively smooth this weekend, we’d like you to be aware of a few projects underway around the track that may affect arrival times.
We hope you have a quick (and safe) trip!
- The Brandon Road bridge is closed. This bridge is located northwest of the track, between Laraway Road and Meadow Avenue in Rockdale, Ill.
- Resurfacing is currently underway on the major interstates around the track, including I-55 and 1-80. This includes resurfacing from the Grundy County line, south of the track, to the Kankakee River in Diamond and Braidwood, Ill.
- One lane is closed on Northbound I-55 for bridge rehabilitation (over the Kankakee River) in Wilmington, Ill.
- The Jefferson Bridge (Ill-52) through Joliet, Ill. is now open.
We wish you a safe trip to Chicagoland Speedway!
- FANS INVITED INTO WORKING GARAGES, AUTOGRAPH SESSION DURING JUNE XFINITY SERIES RACE WEEKEND
- James Buescher Tours Rockford Ahead of Jimmy John's Freaky Fast 300 at Chicagoland Speedway
- Richard Childress, Dale Jarrett and Brett Bodine Headline Legends Club at Chicagoland Speedway
- JOIN JAMIE MCMURRAY AND HEISMAN TROPHY RUNNER-UP MELVIN GORDON FOR A NIGHT OF CELEBRITY BOWLING AND A TICKET TO CHICAGOLAND SPEEDWAY
- COUNTRY MUSIC STAR AND ILLINOIS NATIVE BRETT ELDREDGE TO KICK OFF THE CHASE FOR THE NASCAR SPRINT CUP AT CHICAGOLAND SPEEDWAY