Planning Your Trip to Chicagoland Speedway? Travel Tips
Summer in the Chicago area brings construction. While travel to Chicagoland Speedway should be relatively smooth this weekend, we’d like you to be aware of a few projects underway around the track that may affect arrival times.
We hope you have a quick (and safe) trip!
- The Brandon Road bridge is closed. This bridge is located northwest of the track, between Laraway Road and Meadow Avenue in Rockdale, Ill.
- Resurfacing is currently underway on the major interstates around the track, including I-55 and 1-80. This includes resurfacing from the Grundy County line, south of the track, to the Kankakee River in Diamond and Braidwood, Ill.
- One lane is closed on Northbound I-55 for bridge rehabilitation (over the Kankakee River) in Wilmington, Ill.
- The Jefferson Bridge (Ill-52) through Joliet, Ill. is now open.
We wish you a safe trip to Chicagoland Speedway!
- NASCAR Chase Fest Sponsored By Toyota To Celebrate The Beginning of Chase for the NASCAR Sprint Cup™ in Chicago
- SAM HORNISH JR. AND REGAN SMITH JOIN CHICAGOLAND SPEEDWAY’S LEGENDS CLUB LINEUP
- US99.5 AND BUB CITY TEAM UP FOR SEPTEMBER’S BIGGEST TAILGATE PARTY AT CHICAGOLAND SPEEDWAY
- JIM CORNELISON TO PERFORM NATIONAL ANTHEM AT CHICAGOLAND SPEEDWAY THIS SEPTEMBER
- AMERICAN ETHANOL E15 ANNOUNCED AS EVENT TITLE SPONSOR FOR NASCAR CAMPING WORLD TRUCK SERIES RACE AT CHICAGOLAND SPEEDWAY