Online Raffle Benefits Kurt Busch Foundation, Bears' Greg Olsen's "Receptions for Research"
For the third year in a row, Chicagoland Speedway® fans have the chance to win with some of their favorite charities in a 50/50 Raffle hosted by Chicagoland Speedway and Miller Lite.
Tickets for the 50/50 Raffle, run by locally owned Charity Splits, are $10 for one, $9 for two, $8 for three, and so forth. All proceeds, minus the half to be one by a lucky fan, benefit Receptions for Research, developed by Chicago Bears’ tight end Greg Olsen, and the Kurt Busch Foundation.
For more information about the 50/50 Raffle or to purchase tickets, visit www.clsraffle.com
The Raffle ends at 6 p.m. on July 10, 2010.
The 50/50 Raffle will be held in conjunction with the Blackjack Tournament hosted by Chicagoland Speedway and Miller Lite on July 8, 2010 at Harrah’s Hotel and Casino in Joliet. Both Busch and Olsen will play in the tournament. Limited spots are available to fans on a $150 buy-in.
For more information about the Blackjack Tournament, call 1-800-Harrahs.
Receptions for Research is a non-profit organization, founded by Olsen in September 2009, committed to raising funds for cancer research. While mostly focusing on breast cancer, Receptions for Research believes everyone deserves a second chance at life and is dedicated to providing hospitals, doctors and researchers the necessary and most updated resources to treat cancer.
The mission of the Kurt Busch Foundation is to lend meaningful support for the betterment of organizations positively involved in the areas of health care, education, career training and rehabilitation as well as provide assistance to individuals who demonstrate need in these important areas of personal development.
NASCAR® weekend packages are now on sale to the general public and can be purchased by calling 888-629-RACE (7223) or logging on to www.chicagolandspeedway.com. For information regarding group ticket packages, call 815-722-5500.
- ‘RACE’ TO CHICAGOLAND SPEEDWAY WITH TRAIN-TO-TRACK PROGRAM
- NASCAR XFINITY Series Driver Bubba Wallace to Driver Join s the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Race Team and will Drive the No. 6 Shredder Ford Mustang for Roush Fenway Racing at Chicagoland Speedway
- CHICAGOLAND SPEEDWAY TO HOST CAR WASH AND OFFER TRACK LAPS FRIDAY, AUGUST 5
- Jeff Gordon Ticket Offer and Question & Answer Session Now Available at Chicagoland Speedway for the NASCAR Sprint Cup Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 400
- Papa John’s Signs Three-Year Agreement to Serve as Official Pizza of Chicagoland Speedway and Route 66 Raceway