Lucky Few Can Sit With Kurt Busch, Bears' Tight End Greg Olsen, Chicagoland President Craig Rust in Blackjack Tourney
A limited number of lucky fans will be able to sit with NASCAR® Sprint Cup star Kurt Busch, Greg Olsen, tight end for the Chicago Bears, and Chicagoland Speedway®/Route 66 Raceway® President Craig Rust at the Blackjack Tournament hosted by Chicagoland Speedway and Miller Lite July 8, 2010 at Harrah’s Hotel and Casino in Joliet, Ill.
Proceeds benefit Olsen’s charity “Receptions for Research” and the Kurt Busch Foundation.
Chicago celebrities and media will participate in the event as well, with limited spots available to fans at a $150 buy-in. Secure your spot by calling 1-800-Harrahs.
Check-in for the event begins at 6 p.m., with a 7 p.m. start-time for Round 1. Players will be divided into three groups in Round 1, with the top two from each group advancing to the Final Round. The Top 5 winners earn cash prizes: 1st Place: $1,500; 2nd Place: $750; 3rd Place: $500; 4th Place: $250; 5th Place: $150.
Fans can also view the action on Harrah’s viewing screens. Viewing is free. Silent Auction items will also be available for bid.
For more information, call Harrah’s Hotel and Casino at 1-800-Harrahs.
Harrah’s Hotel and Casino is located at: 151 N. Joliet St., Joliet, IL 60432.
Those who can’t make the event but would like to donate can participate in a 50/50 Raffle hosted by Charity Splits, with proceeds to benefit Receptions for Research and the Kurt Busch Foundation. To participate, visit www.clsraffle.com
NASCAR weekend packages are now on sale to the general public and can be purchased by calling 888-629-RACE (7223) or logging on to www.chicagolandspeedway.com. For information regarding group ticket packages, call 815-722-5500.
- 2016 NASCAR Schedule Released, NASCAR Reaches Five-Year Sanction Agreements with National Series Tracks
- CHICAGOLAND SPEEDWAY & LEVY RESTAURANTS VISIT JOLIET TOWNSHIP HIGH SCHOOL CULINARY ARTS STUDENTS
- I-Cash Winner Joins Treasurer Frerichs Presents CLS Pole Qualifying Trophy
- CHICAGOLAND SPEEDWAY AND ROUTE 66 RACEWAY EXTEND MULTI-YEAR PARTNERSHIP WITH MILLER LITE
- CHICAGOLAND SPEEDWAY TO HOST THE FIRST RACE IN THE CHASE FOR THE NASCAR SPRINT CUP FOR THE SIXTH CONSECUTIVE YEAR IN 2016