Blackjack Tournament Raises Money for Kurt Busch Foundation, Receptions for Research
Chicagoland Speedway and Miller Lite teamed up to host a Blackjack Tournament for Charity at Harrah's Hotel and Casino in Joliet on Thursday, July 8, 2010.
The event raised more than $3,000 for charity. Among the players were Kurt Busch, driver of the No. 2 Miller Lite Dodge, Greg Olsen of the Chicago Bears and Chicagoland Speedway President Craig Rust. Contestant Shawn Fee donated winnings to the Kurt Busch Foundation.
A silent auction of concert and race tickets and autographed merchandize was also held to benefit the charities.
Fans still have one day to contribute to the Kurt Busch Foundation and Receptions for Research, in a 50/50 online raffle hosted by Charity Splits.
To purchase 50/50 tickets, click here. The 50/50 raffle ends at 5 p.m. CDST on July 10, 2010.
- JOLIET TOWNSHIP HIGH SCHOOL AND CHICAGOLAND SPEEDWAY RAISE OVER $6,000 AT COOKING FOR A CAUSE
- CHICAGOLAND SPEEDWAY FILLS OUT FATHER’S DAY WEEKEND LINEUP WITH EXPO AND CAR SHOW
- JOIN JAMIE MCMURRAY AND HEISMAN TROPHY RUNNER-UP MELVIN GORDON FOR A NIGHT OF CELEBRITY BOWLING AND A TICKET TO CHICAGOLAND SPEEDWAY
- JOIN DENNY HAMLIN IN CHICAGOLAND SPEEDWAY’S GREEN FLAG GARAGE THIS SEPTEMBER
- JOLIET TOWNSHIP HIGH SCHOOL AND CHICAGOLAND SPEEDWAY FUNDRAISER SET FOR MARCH 26