Blackjack Tournament Raises Money for Kurt Busch Foundation, Receptions for Research
Chicagoland Speedway and Miller Lite teamed up to host a Blackjack Tournament for Charity at Harrah's Hotel and Casino in Joliet on Thursday, July 8, 2010.
The event raised more than $3,000 for charity. Among the players were Kurt Busch, driver of the No. 2 Miller Lite Dodge, Greg Olsen of the Chicago Bears and Chicagoland Speedway President Craig Rust. Contestant Shawn Fee donated winnings to the Kurt Busch Foundation.
A silent auction of concert and race tickets and autographed merchandize was also held to benefit the charities.
Fans still have one day to contribute to the Kurt Busch Foundation and Receptions for Research, in a 50/50 online raffle hosted by Charity Splits.
To purchase 50/50 tickets, click here. The 50/50 raffle ends at 5 p.m. CDST on July 10, 2010.
- Chicagoland Speedway Announces Expanded Year-Round Coverage In Chicago
- Racing To Read Program at Laraway School Ramps Up for Turn 3 This February
- Chicagoland to Host Last-Chance Races for New XFINITY, Truck Series Playoffs
- R.A.C.E. DONATES OVER $87,000 IN 2015
- 2016 NASCAR Schedule Released, NASCAR Reaches Five-Year Sanction Agreements with National Series Tracks