Blackjack Tournament Raises Money for Kurt Busch Foundation, Receptions for Research
Chicagoland Speedway and Miller Lite teamed up to host a Blackjack Tournament for Charity at Harrah's Hotel and Casino in Joliet on Thursday, July 8, 2010.
The event raised more than $3,000 for charity. Among the players were Kurt Busch, driver of the No. 2 Miller Lite Dodge, Greg Olsen of the Chicago Bears and Chicagoland Speedway President Craig Rust. Contestant Shawn Fee donated winnings to the Kurt Busch Foundation.
A silent auction of concert and race tickets and autographed merchandize was also held to benefit the charities.
Fans still have one day to contribute to the Kurt Busch Foundation and Receptions for Research, in a 50/50 online raffle hosted by Charity Splits.
To purchase 50/50 tickets, click here. The 50/50 raffle ends at 5 p.m. CDST on July 10, 2010.
- Kimberly-Clark Professional extends ARCA race sponsorship of SCOTT® 150 at Chicagoland Speedway
- Chicagoland Speedway Wins Business Leader Of The Year Image Award
- Fans Who Purchase Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series Tickets Can Receive their Money Back If Dale Earnhardt Jr. Wins The Daytona 500
- CHICAGOLAND SPEEDWAY GO GREEN FOR SPRING PRESENTED BY JULIE TO BE HELD SATURDAY, APRIL 8
- R.A.C.E. DONATES NEARLY $50,000 IN 2016