Blackjack Tournament Raises Money for Kurt Busch Foundation, Receptions for Research
Chicagoland Speedway and Miller Lite teamed up to host a Blackjack Tournament for Charity at Harrah's Hotel and Casino in Joliet on Thursday, July 8, 2010.
The event raised more than $3,000 for charity. Among the players were Kurt Busch, driver of the No. 2 Miller Lite Dodge, Greg Olsen of the Chicago Bears and Chicagoland Speedway President Craig Rust. Contestant Shawn Fee donated winnings to the Kurt Busch Foundation.
A silent auction of concert and race tickets and autographed merchandize was also held to benefit the charities.
Fans still have one day to contribute to the Kurt Busch Foundation and Receptions for Research, in a 50/50 online raffle hosted by Charity Splits.
To purchase 50/50 tickets, click here. The 50/50 raffle ends at 5 p.m. CDST on July 10, 2010.
2014 Driver Standings
- Richard Childress, Dale Jarrett and Brett Bodine Headline Legends Club at Chicagoland Speedway
- James Buescher Tours Rockford Ahead of Jimmy John's Freaky Fast 300 at Chicagoland Speedway
- The First Race In The Chase For The NASCAR Sprint Cup Returns To Chicago In 2015
- Chicagoland Speedway sells out of $55 tickets for the MyAFibStory.com 400
- Lesa France Kennedy to be Honored by National Women’s History Museum