Six-Pack Ticket Deal for NASCAR Weekend
For the first time ever, fans can purchase a NASCAR race weekend only ticket package for the Dollar General 300 powered by Coca-Cola Nationwide Series race on Friday, July 9, 2010 and Lifelock.com 400 Sprint Cup Series race on Saturday, July 10, 2010.
In addition to receiving tickets to both races, the 6-pack ticket package also includes lanyards and your choice of pit passes or admission to the Checkered Flag Fan Zone, all at a discounted price. To take advantage of this special offer, call 815-722-5500 today to reserve your 6-pack ticket package!
- Chicagoland Speedway Announces Expanded Year-Round Coverage In Chicago
- Racing To Read Program at Laraway School Ramps Up for Turn 3 This February
- Chicagoland to Host Last-Chance Races for New XFINITY, Truck Series Playoffs
- R.A.C.E. DONATES OVER $87,000 IN 2015
- 2016 NASCAR Schedule Released, NASCAR Reaches Five-Year Sanction Agreements with National Series Tracks