Six-Pack Ticket Deal for NASCAR Weekend
For the first time ever, fans can purchase a NASCAR race weekend only ticket package for the Dollar General 300 powered by Coca-Cola Nationwide Series race on Friday, July 9, 2010 and Lifelock.com 400 Sprint Cup Series race on Saturday, July 10, 2010.
In addition to receiving tickets to both races, the 6-pack ticket package also includes lanyards and your choice of pit passes or admission to the Checkered Flag Fan Zone, all at a discounted price. To take advantage of this special offer, call 815-722-5500 today to reserve your 6-pack ticket package!
- JIM CORNELISON TO PERFORM NATIONAL ANTHEM AT CHICAGOLAND SPEEDWAY THIS SEPTEMBER
- Kimberly-Clark Professional extends ARCA race sponsorship of SCOTT® 150 at Chicagoland Speedway
- Chicagoland Speedway Wins Business Leader Of The Year Image Award
- Fans Who Purchase Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series Tickets Can Receive their Money Back If Dale Earnhardt Jr. Wins The Daytona 500
- CHICAGOLAND SPEEDWAY GO GREEN FOR SPRING PRESENTED BY JULIE TO BE HELD SATURDAY, APRIL 8