Six-Pack Ticket Deal for NASCAR Weekend
For the first time ever, fans can purchase a NASCAR race weekend only ticket package for the Dollar General 300 powered by Coca-Cola Nationwide Series race on Friday, July 9, 2010 and Lifelock.com 400 Sprint Cup Series race on Saturday, July 10, 2010.
In addition to receiving tickets to both races, the 6-pack ticket package also includes lanyards and your choice of pit passes or admission to the Checkered Flag Fan Zone, all at a discounted price. To take advantage of this special offer, call 815-722-5500 today to reserve your 6-pack ticket package!
2013 Driver Standings
- Lucas Oil 225 to kick off Chase for the NASCAR Sprint Cup weekend at Chicagoland Speedway
- Ansell Protective Products Renews ARCA Sponsorship at Chicagoland Speedway
- Jimmy John's Gourmet Sandwiches Announced As Event Title Sponsor for NASCAR Nationwide Series Race at Chicagoland Speedway
- Don't Be An April Fool and Miss Out On The Best Prices Of The Season at Chicagoland Speedway
- Chicagoland Speedway and Route 66 Raceway 2014 Fan Advisory Council Is Here