Six-Pack Ticket Deal for NASCAR Weekend
For the first time ever, fans can purchase a NASCAR race weekend only ticket package for the Dollar General 300 powered by Coca-Cola Nationwide Series race on Friday, July 9, 2010 and Lifelock.com 400 Sprint Cup Series race on Saturday, July 10, 2010.
In addition to receiving tickets to both races, the 6-pack ticket package also includes lanyards and your choice of pit passes or admission to the Checkered Flag Fan Zone, all at a discounted price. To take advantage of this special offer, call 815-722-5500 today to reserve your 6-pack ticket package!
2014 Driver Standings
- AARP and AARP Drive to End Hunger present the Salute to America’s Heroes Pre-Race Show at Chicagoland Speedway on Sunday, Sept. 14
- CHASE ELLIOTT TAKES THE CHECKERED FLAG IN THE ENJOYILLINOIS.COM 300
- Mark Ruffalo to Serve as Grand Marshal of the EnjoyIllinois.com 300
- Daughter of Illinois Native and NASCAR Hall of Famer Fred Lorenzen to Appear in Chicagoland Speedway's Legends Club
- Austin Mahone to Kick Off the Chase for the NASCAR Sprint Cup with Pre-Race Concert!