Six-Pack Ticket Deal for NASCAR Weekend
For the first time ever, fans can purchase a NASCAR race weekend only ticket package for the Dollar General 300 powered by Coca-Cola Nationwide Series race on Friday, July 9, 2010 and Lifelock.com 400 Sprint Cup Series race on Saturday, July 10, 2010.
In addition to receiving tickets to both races, the 6-pack ticket package also includes lanyards and your choice of pit passes or admission to the Checkered Flag Fan Zone, all at a discounted price. To take advantage of this special offer, call 815-722-5500 today to reserve your 6-pack ticket package!
2013 Driver Standings
- KEVIN HARVICK TO KICK OFF GREEN FLAG GARAGE PRE-RACE FAN EXPERIENCE
- DALE EARNHARDT JR. WINS 56th ANNUAL DAYTONA 500
- Chicagoland Speedway Announces Creation Of The Legends Club
- Toyota Extends Multi-Year Partnership at Chicagoland Speedway & Route 66 Raceway
- NASCAR RACE DAY EXPERIENCE SOARS TO NEW HEIGHTS IN 2014